Sunday, January 13, 2019

New Anointings

Abba:  Hello My son, this is Jehovah Elohim speaking with you this day.  You discern rightly the lateness of the hour in which you now live.  The shift in the Heavenlies continues its course and My mighty Name is being spoken through My chosen ones – My remnant – chosen before time began.  You sense rightly that the power of My Spirit is falling on My Body of believers – My loves – My all on the earth.  It gives Me great joy to see My chosen waiting patiently for the release of more of My Spirit upon them, as you have proven yourselves and I now release My Power from Heaven upon you all, My loves.  It is now in full swing, as My Spirit is indwelling My precious Bride and she is pushing back the darkness that has now covered the earth in all places.  It is in this darkness that My Bride shines My Glory.  My Glory will not be held back any longer, as My Bride, My remnant, My chosen are now rising into their roles that were predetermined before time began.  The earth and all that is in it is tainted with sin and is groaning under the weight of darkness.  But My remnant now pierces this darkness with My Spirit upon them.  It now happens, when My remnant fulfills their roles and reaps a great harvest of souls upon the earth before I call you all home.  Time is now over, My children, and soon we will be together for eternity.  Keep looking to Me and each of you will be given My Spirit in full to fulfill that which I determined to you before time, and at the end of all things these will stand before Me with great joy.  My Remnant Bride now positions herself to reap a great harvest of souls, but with this great harvest comes great persecution.  Oh My children, you simply cannot imagine what is about to unfold upon the earth.  Words cannot fully picture what unfolds now, as My Word is being fulfilled.  It must happen this way, for I AM the righteous Judge, and I MUST do as My Word has ordained.  Anything less would be nothing.  The time is NOW, My children.  Now is when you step into your destinies. 
I now have this to say to the mockers who mock My remnant – who mock My prophets, messengers and scribes.  My Word is being spoken into the darkness, but evil men reject this Light of My testimony – of My Holy Word.  Woe to you mockers who reject these truths being spoken in Light and Love.  Woe you mockers of destruction, for you mock the very thing that gives you life – you mock life itself.  Unless you repent you will receive your just reward for your unbelief – fire awaits you.  Fire is all you have to look forward to, as this is what you truly desire over the Light of My love.  You deceivers and you mockers and you workers of iniquity will wax worse and worse and you will receive your due recompense. 
The shift in the Heavenlies that is now happening brings with it a new phase of judgment, as well as a new anointing of My Spirit for My remnant.  Oh, America, your enemies conspire against you.  You will soon be attacked from the North, and you will flee to the South only to find yourself hemmed in.  The nations conspire together against you and their plan is set and will soon be set into motion.  The “soft” attacks on your nation have made you complacent – the fires, the winds, the shakings, the unrest, the wickedness on display on your televisions and internet.  All of these have brought wickedness into the light and you have welcomed it with joy and glee.  This joy now ends as the party is over, oh America.  Wickedness!  Wickedness will now be silenced.  Gross darkness is reserved for you workers of iniquity.  My just recompense has now come.  The year 2019 will bring with it great strife and great bloodshed on the land of America as this once great nation, founded on My Might, is now exposed on all sides to the enemies who loathes her.  The great fiery kickoff event spoken of by many of My prophets and messengers is about to unfold.  Look to the heavens.  See the signs of the times.  See that it is now, My children.  It is no longer afar off, but it is NOW!  Be no longer hindered by unbelief, My children, for your Great Father in Heaven, I AM, has spoke true Words to you.  No longer be slaves to unbelief.  Wake up!!!   I have much more to say to you, but I reserve that for another day.  Press into Me, for I AM is with each of My children.  Your heavenly Father, Jehovah Elohim.

Acts 1:7-8 (KJV)

And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power. But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

Psalm 44:4-8 (KJV)
Thou art my King, O God: command deliverances for Jacob. Through thee will we push down our enemies: through thy name will we tread them under that rise up against us. For I will not trust in my bow, neither shall my sword save me. But thou hast saved us from our enemies, and hast put them to shame that hated us. In God we boast all the day long, and praise thy name for ever. Selah.

Luke 10:1-3 (KJV)

After these things the Lord appointed other seventy also, and sent them two and two before his face into every city and place, whither he himself would come. Therefore said he unto them, The harvest truly is great, but the labourers are few: pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he would send forth labourers into his harvest. Go your ways: behold, I send you forth as lambs among wolves.

Joel 3:12-14 (KJV)

12 Let the heathen be wakened, and come up to the valley of Jehoshaphat: for there will I sit to judge all the heathen round about. 13 Put ye in the sickle, for the harvest is ripe: come, get you down; for the press is full, the fats overflow; for their wickedness is great. 14 Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision: for the day of the Lord is near in the valley of decision.

Genesis 18:25 (KJV)

25 That be far from thee to do after this manner, to slay the righteous with the wicked: and that the righteous should be as the wicked, that be far from thee: Shall not the Judge of all the earth do right?

2 Timothy 4:7-8 (KJV)

I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith: Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.

Isaiah 51:4-6 (KJV)

Hearken unto me, my people; and give ear unto me, O my nation: for a law shall proceed from me, and I will make my judgment to rest for a light of the people. My righteousness is near; my salvation is gone forth, and mine arms shall judge the people; the isles shall wait upon me, and on mine arm shall they trust. Lift up your eyes to the heavens, and look upon the earth beneath: for the heavens shall vanish away like smoke, and the earth shall wax old like a garment, and they that dwell therein shall die in like manner: but my salvation shall be for ever, and my righteousness shall not be abolished.

Psalm 31:17-24 (KJV)

17 Let me not be ashamed, O Lord; for I have called upon thee: let the wicked be ashamed, and let them be silent in the grave. 18 Let the lying lips be put to silence; which speak grievous things proudly and contemptuously against the righteous. 19 Oh how great is thy goodness, which thou hast laid up for them that fear thee; which thou hast wrought for them that trust in thee before the sons of men! 20 Thou shalt hide them in the secret of thy presence from the pride of man: thou shalt keep them secretly in a pavilion from the strife of tongues. 21 Blessed be the Lord: for he hath shewed me his marvellous kindness in a strong city. 22 For I said in my haste, I am cut off from before thine eyes: nevertheless thou heardest the voice of my supplications when I cried unto thee. 23 O love the Lord, all ye his saints: for the Lord preserveth the faithful, and plentifully rewardeth the proud doer. 24 Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord.

Romans 11:19-21 (KJV)

19 Thou wilt say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be grafted in. 20 Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear: 21 For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee.

Hebrews 3:12-13 (KJV)

12 Take heed, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief, in departing from the living God. 13 But exhort one another daily, while it is called To day; lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin.

Hebrews 4:10-12 (KJV)

10 For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from his. 11 Let us labour therefore to enter into that rest, lest any man fall after the same example of unbelief. 12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment