Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Awaken

Hello My son, this is your Heavenly Father, Jehovah Elohim speaking with you this day.  You see much of what is going on in your world.  You seek out the deeper truths and I have allowed you to see more clearly what is transpiring on the earth.  You rightly discern truth from error.  I give all of My obedient children this gift.  As each of you move closer to Me and My shining Light, you will be able to discern darkness and error.  The closer you draw to Me, the easier it is to spot the lies and deceit of the evil one.  Many of My chosen are still slumbering in their sin, oblivious of what is around them, for they have assimilated into the world.  But so very, very soon now, I will shake them from their slumber and show them My Truth, which is the ONLY Truth.  This is the great end-times harvest – the latter rains of My Spirit falling on My people.  All over the earth I now wake My chosen ones – those who have books written in My heavenly library.  Each book is for each of My chosen ones.  If you draw near to Me and are obedient to My leading, then you will fulfill what has been written, even before the foundations of the world were laid.  You who are now obedient are fulfilling your story that I have written about your life.  Now I waken your brothers and sisters all over the earth so that they, too, can fulfill what I have written for them to do.  It is your obedience that will fulfill what is written.  If you doubt, then there will be chapters in your book that will be unfulfilled.  Those who have chapters that are unfulfilled will suffer loss at the Judgment Seat of Christ.  So take this seriously My children.  Obedience is so very important to Me, for it allows Me to bless you and use you to lead others to Me.  Great is your reward if you fulfill all that is in your book.  Obedience is the key.  I love each of you, My children.  Draw near while it is still relatively easy to find Me, for soon the darkness grows darker.  Your Heavenly Father, Jehovah Elohim.

Father added this to me at a later time:  
Draw near to Me at all times now, My son.  You will fulfill your book with ease if you are in constant contact with Me in Spirit and in Truth.  Beware of the evil one, for he is crafty and will try to distract you from Me.  But as you cry out to Me, I AM there!

Romans 13:11-12 (KJV)
11 And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed. 12 The night is far spent, the day is at hand: let us therefore cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armour of light.

2 Corinthians 5:9-11 (KJV)

Wherefore we labour, that, whether present or absent, we may be accepted of him. 10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad. 11 Knowing therefore the terror of the Lord, we persuade men; but we are made manifest unto God; and I trust also are made manifest in your consciences.

Ephesians 5:6-20 (KJV)

Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience. Be not ye therefore partakers with them. For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light: (For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth;) 10 Proving what is acceptable unto the Lord. 11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them. 12 For it is a shame even to speak of those things which are done of them in secret. 13 But all things that are reproved are made manifest by the light: for whatsoever doth make manifest is light. 14 Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light. 15 See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise, 16 Redeeming the time, because the days are evil. 17 Wherefore be ye not unwise, but understanding what the will of the Lord is. 18 And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit; 19 Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord; 20 Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ;

James 5:7 (KJV)

Be patient therefore, brethren, unto the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth, and hath long patience for it, until he receive the early and latter rain.

Revelation 20:11-12 (KJV)

11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. 12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

Jeremiah 13:15-17 (KJV)

15 Hear ye, and give ear; be not proud: for the Lord hath spoken. 16 Give glory to the Lord your God, before he cause darkness, and before your feet stumble upon the dark mountains, and, while ye look for light, he turn it into the shadow of death, and make it gross darkness. 17 But if ye will not hear it, my soul shall weep in secret places for your pride; and mine eye shall weep sore, and run down with tears, because the Lord's flock is carried away captive.

No comments:

Post a Comment