Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Then You Will See Me

Hello My son, this is Jehovah Elohim speaking with you this day.  My children listen closely.  The enemy has come in full against you and if you are not in Me then you will succumb to these attacks.  In Me you have great protection and might.  Listen closely – I AM is greater than anything I have created.  Do not have fear, for fear is not of Me.  If you have fear then there is some area that needs repenting before Me.  If you have fear, then you need to more saturate your mind in My Word.  If you have fear then you have allowed the enemy to trip you up in some sin.  Repent, My children!  Repent of your sin that you be holy and pure in the earth.  Those who are not repentant have filthy garments still and are open for attacks.  But those fully clothed with the Righteousness of My Son I will protect.  Yes, protection may come differently than you thought, but no matter what situation you may find yourself, I AM is there with you.  Do not fear anything, for fear gives the enemy advantage over you.  Fear is not of Me.  What is coming will strike fear in many, but you, My children, are not to see with your carnal eyes, but with your Spiritual eyes.  Then you will see Me.  This is as it should be.  I AM. 

Ps 123

Psalm 123 (KJV)

Unto thee lift I up mine eyes, O thou that dwellest in the heavens. Behold, as the eyes of servants look unto the hand of their masters, and as the eyes of a maiden unto the hand of her mistress; so our eyes wait upon the Lord our God, until that he have mercy upon us. Have mercy upon us, O Lord, have mercy upon us: for we are exceedingly filled with contempt. Our soul is exceedingly filled with the scorning of those that are at ease, and with the contempt of the proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment