Wednesday, September 2, 2020

You Know What To Do

Hello My son, this is Jehovah Elohim speaking with you this day.  My children, come to Me now and I will give you all you have been praying for.  The time of My favor has come and I now give to My precious ones, who have given their lives to Me, blessings from on High.  Despite the constant attacks of the evil ones and the distractions that abound in the earth, you have proven faithful to Me in all your ways.  Now I recompense to you for all that you have sacrificed for Me.  I also recompense those who live for self and not for Me, that they receive all that they have stored up as well.  Be it blessing or My wrath, both come to each person, according to their faith.  I speak of the great separation – the sheep from the goats – the wheat from the tares – the light from the darkness.  You are seeing men in positions of authority in the churches come under greater scrutiny, and some have already fallen as their sin has been exposed.  This will increase and many will think that all churches are affected, but I have My remnant that live for Me.  This remnant will begin to grow now as those I’ve chosen will be exposed to the sin that is happening around them, and they will repent and come to Me with contrite hearts.  My children who do this I will receive and will cleanse by the Blood of Jesus Christ.  You will see increased unrest in your cities, and this will have its desired effect of separation, even to the dividing of joints and marrow, as I call My chosen ones out from among the darkness.  A great harvest is underway and many will come to Me, so keep praying for all that has been placed on your hearts and they will be saved.  I know that which is causing their unbelief and now the great decision has come.  Many in the valley of decision – pray they choose wisely, that they come to Me and be snatched from the fire.  It is happening now, My children.  You know what to do.  I AM. 

Ps 67

Psalm 67 (KJV)

God be merciful unto us, and bless us; and cause his face to shine upon us; Selah. That thy way may be known upon earth, thy saving health among all nations. Let the people praise thee, O God; let all the people praise thee. O let the nations be glad and sing for joy: for thou shalt judge the people righteously, and govern the nations upon earth. Selah. Let the people praise thee, O God; let all the people praise thee. Then shall the earth yield her increase; and God, even our own God, shall bless us. God shall bless us; and all the ends of the earth shall fear him.

No comments:

Post a Comment