Tuesday, July 9, 2024

Faith is What I Seek

Hello My son, this is your Father in Heaven speaking with you. (Note:  He is addressing me differently as we have moved in our relationship.)  Do not fear, for I AM with you.  I have each of My children in the palm of My mighty right hand.  I know this battle has been long, but it had to be this way.  If you have not been tested in this way then I would have a lesser use for you, but less is not of Me, My loves.  I want what is best for you!  I want to use each of you in a different and deeper level – that I may use you to reach the many lost in the earth at this time.  My loves, time is nearly spent as My final move is now to bring My Bride through the fire and into My presence in Heaven.  The fires of purification have sanctified My remnant, and you are now ready to move when I say, “Move”; to go where I say, “Go”; to speak, when I say, “Speak”.   I Am so proud of you, My children, because you have persevered when the world has been trying to tear you down.  But instead, you kept coming back to Me.  This is what true repentance looks like!  You are now ready to be sent and fulfill My Great Commission and reaping the harvest to end all harvests of souls.  When I send you, you will go with the power of Heaven in you – My Holy Spirit!  Because you have denied self and put Me first and have learned to love others as yourself, I can now use you in a way that will change the lives of a multitude!  So, rejoice!  Rejoice that now is the time when your assignments have come!  Pray and seek My direction and I will lead you.  Be steadfast in your mission and the way before you, though fearful to see, will in fact be joyful as you see My power move through each of you.  Faith is what I seek.  Those with great faith will be used greatly.  Fear not!  - I AM!

 

Psalm 98 (KJV)

O sing unto the Lord a new song; for he hath done marvellous things: his right hand, and his holy arm, hath gotten him the victory. The Lord hath made known his salvation: his righteousness hath he openly shewed in the sight of the heathen. He hath remembered his mercy and his truth toward the house of Israel: all the ends of the earth have seen the salvation of our God. Make a joyful noise unto the Lord, all the earth: make a loud noise, and rejoice, and sing praise. Sing unto the Lord with the harp; with the harp, and the voice of a psalm. With trumpets and sound of cornet make a joyful noise before the Lord, the King. Let the sea roar, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein. Let the floods clap their hands: let the hills be joyful together Before the Lord; for he cometh to judge the earth: with righteousness shall he judge the world, and the people with equity.

No comments:

Post a Comment