Sunday, November 11, 2018

Receive

Hello My son, it is I, Jehovah Elohim wishing to speak with you this day.  Yes, it is becoming more and more difficult for My children to hear from Me because the chatter of the world has become deafening, but now I speak even louder.  I speak to those of My children who are obedient to still themselves and listen to My voice to their souls.  I speak directly to anyone of Mine own who will quiet themselves before Me.  This is a strict discipline that only a few use for My glory.  It is through My obedient sons and daughters that I speak anew to refresh, to bring new life and to raise up for such a time as this.  It is through you, My obedient ones, that I now will reach the lost for the saving of their souls for eternity.  I long for My chosen ones to come to Me now, for the time is short indeed.  In fact, things are speeding up now, both spiritually and in the physical, that this time will now go so fast that your heads will spin!  As soon as one calamity is over, another quickly begins.  This is the way it will be from now on, so be ready always, for you never know when the kick-off event that I have spoken to many of My prophets and teachers will begin.  When the kick-off event begins, there will be no confusion that it is I who made it, for I will soon break out on the earth in such a powerful way that all will know it is I AM.  Sadly, most will run away from this truth and retreat further into the darkness, while My chosen will come to Me in many numbers.  More than ever will people speak of and seek Me to be their Lord.  The great separation of the sheep and the goats now picks up steam as time moves forward.  This stark contrast is already seen in the political scene in many countries on the earth, especially the once great America.  No nation divided can stand, and soon America will fall, and great will be her fall.  All that I have spoken of in My prophets concerning Babylon is reserved for America.  Great will be her fall because of her great sin, and for spreading that sin throughout My earth.  In one day, she will fall – she will crumble, and she will be judged for her gross sin.  You, America, have spread death to every nation on the earth, while you kill thousands of innocent children in their mother’s womb daily.  This apostacy will soon end as My mighty hand of judgment falls on this abomination.  Do not grieve for her any longer, for apart from My presence in My mighty ones where I dwell, there is nothing good in America.  I will judge the church harshly for the leading astray of the flocks.  Wicked preachers teaching apostacy to a lame and lifeless people who give a pittance out of their guilt offerings while these preachers fatten themselves.  Like Eli, they will fall backwards and break their necks.  Oh, the regret these apostate preachers will carry into eternity.  And those preachers who are true, even from among them, only a few will receive their rewards in full when they come to Me in Heaven.  Sadly, many more will suffer loss upon entering Heaven, for they have been slothful in their duties, looking for ease instead of sacrificing for their flocks.  It will be a sad day when My chosen ones who preach and teach will no longer hear from Me because they have stopped up their own ears.  But I hear My faithful – I hear the cries of My obedient ones.  I hear their pure hearts and pure motives and these I will raise up for such a times as this.  These obedient ones will now receive My power in increasing measure to do the work I once reserved for My pastors and teachers.  In their failure to spread My love on the earth, I now raise up My obedient ones – those who heretofore have never preached My Word with authority or be in a position to do so.  But now I empower them with My mighty Spirit to speak to ears that are open and receptive to My Holy Word and be saved – and live for Me at the center of their lives.  This is where I long to live, in the hearts of My people.  So I encourage My obedient ones who are reading this word right now, receive the power of My Holy Spirit!  Receive My Word in a way that you are empowered to give it out to the lost.  Many will soon come to you as their lives crumble before them in judgment, and you will lead them to Me.  This is the great end-time revival that has begun.  Soon, My children, it will all be over, so stand firm and persevere to the end and you will receive your rewards in full.  Do not forsake any of your duties that I plant in your hearts, for if you do you will suffer loss.  I wish that you receive all that I have for you.  Time is short My children.  Very soon you will be with Me in Heaven, and great will be your rejoicing!  Take these words seriously, My sons and daughters.  Take them to Me so that I can confirm them in your heart.  I AM.  Jehovah Elohim.

Ezekiel 7:3-4 (KJV)

Now is the end come upon thee, and I will send mine anger upon thee, and will judge thee according to thy ways, and will recompense upon thee all thine abominations. And mine eye shall not spare thee, neither will I have pity: but I will recompense thy ways upon thee, and thine abominations shall be in the midst of thee: and ye shall know that I am the Lord.

Hebrews 10:31 (KJV)

31 It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

Isaiah 1:18-20 (KJV)

18 Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool. 19 If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land: 20 But if ye refuse and rebel, ye shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the Lord hath spoken it.

Acts 6:6-8 (KJV)

Whom they set before the apostles: and when they had prayed, they laid their hands on them. And the word of God increased; and the number of the disciples multiplied in Jerusalem greatly; and a great company of the priests were obedient to the faith. And Stephen, full of faith and power, did great wonders and miracles among the people.

Ephesians 6:5-8 (KJV)

Servants, be obedient to them that are your masters according to the flesh, with fear and trembling, in singleness of your heart, as unto Christ; Not with eyeservice, as menpleasers; but as the servants of Christ, doing the will of God from the heart; With good will doing service, as to the Lord, and not to men: Knowing that whatsoever good thing any man doeth, the same shall he receive of the Lord, whether he be bond or free.

1 Peter 1:13-15 (KJV)

13 Wherefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and hope to the end for the grace that is to be brought unto you at the revelation of Jesus Christ; 14 As obedient children, not fashioning yourselves according to the former lusts in your ignorance: 15 But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation;

Psalm 34:3-5 (KJV)

O magnify the Lord with me, and let us exalt his name together. I sought the Lord, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears. They looked unto him, and were lightened: and their faces were not ashamed.

Mark 3:24-30 (KJV)

24 And if a kingdom be divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand. 25 And if a house be divided against itself, that house cannot stand. 26 And if Satan rise up against himself, and be divided, he cannot stand, but hath an end. 27 No man can enter into a strong man's house, and spoil his goods, except he will first bind the strong man; and then he will spoil his house. 28 Verily I say unto you, All sins shall be forgiven unto the sons of men, and blasphemies wherewith soever they shall blaspheme: 29 But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation. 30 Because they said, He hath an unclean spirit.

Ephesians 4:11-25 (KJV)

11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers; 12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ: 13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ: 14 That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive; 15 But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ: 16 From whom the whole body fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love. 17 This I say therefore, and testify in the Lord, that ye henceforth walk not as other Gentiles walk, in the vanity of their mind, 18 Having the understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart: 19 Who being past feeling have given themselves over unto lasciviousness, to work all uncleanness with greediness. 20 But ye have not so learned Christ; 21 If so be that ye have heard him, and have been taught by him, as the truth is in Jesus: 22 That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts; 23 And be renewed in the spirit of your mind; 24 And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness. 25 Wherefore putting away lying, speak every man truth with his neighbour: for we are members one of another.

Jeremiah 3:14-18 (KJV)

14 Turn, O backsliding children, saith the Lord; for I am married unto you: and I will take you one of a city, and two of a family, and I will bring you to Zion: 15 And I will give you pastors according to mine heart, which shall feed you with knowledge and understanding. 16 And it shall come to pass, when ye be multiplied and increased in the land, in those days, saith the Lord, they shall say no more, The ark of the covenant of the Lord: neither shall it come to mind: neither shall they remember it; neither shall they visit it; neither shall that be done any more. 17 At that time they shall call Jerusalem the throne of the Lord; and all the nations shall be gathered unto it, to the name of the Lord, to Jerusalem: neither shall they walk any more after the imagination of their evil heart. 18 In those days the house of Judah shall walk with the house of Israel, and they shall come together out of the land of the north to the land that I have given for an inheritance unto your fathers.

No comments:

Post a Comment