Tuesday, April 28, 2020

This Is What I Long For

Hello My son, this is Jehovah Elohim speaking with you this day.  My precious children I long for your gaze throughout each day.  I get excited when you recognize Me around you.  If you only knew the Lord and all that I have for you then you too would learn to love all that I do for you.  You would see that I AM around you in many ways; the songbird that is singing his tune; the sunrise of hope that I paint in the morning and the sunset of approval for all that you have done for Me.  That cool breeze when you needed it was me touching your face.  That flower bloomed for you!  All of these and so very many more things that I could list are placed strategically so that you would notice Me and realize that the God of all Creation is in love with you.  The closer you are to Me the more you will recognize these little signs are from Me.  This is how we walk together in this fallen world – hand in hand and enthralled with each other’s love.  This is what I long for us; a deep relationship that lasts for eternity.

(1 Cor 13, Song of Solomon)

1 John 4:7 (KJV)
Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.

Rom 5:8 (KJV)
But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

1 John 4:9-11 (KJV)

In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him. 10 Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins. 11 Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another.

1 John 3:1 (KJV)

Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not.

Deuteronomy 7:9 (KJV)

Know therefore that the Lord thy God, he is God, the faithful God, which keepeth covenant and mercy with them that love him and keep his commandments to a thousand generations;

No comments:

Post a Comment