Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Judgment Of Fire Is Soon Upon You

Hello My son, this is Jehovah Elohim speaking with you this day.  My children take cover under My Wing, for the enemy has come seeking that which he can devour.  Those who know Me but are carnal in their ways will be tormented by the enemy in the coming days, while those under My wing will be sheltered for a time.  I Am calling you to repent now, for if you don’t then you will be exposed.  The enemy knows he has but a short time, and he knows that soon he will be on the main stage of the earth and given power to torment My saints, and this day is quickly approaching.  I tell you these things again because few are listening to these warnings.  The end has come, My children, and if you are not in Me now, then it will be more difficult to come to Me when chaos reigns in the earth.  With the approaching of the US elections the unrest you now see will increase tremendously, as the people have been led by the enemy into great anger.  This anger will now boil over into bloodshed in your streets and many will now perish.  My children, I will protect you, but you must be in My will to do so.  If you step out in your own initiative and engage the enemy in the streets then you are open to physical attacks.  From a worldly standpoint this may seem an honorable thing, to stand against the unrest in your cities, but this is grave error if it is not My will for you to do so.  Seek Me out and I will guide you in your way.  Pray that your ways are in My will and that those wrapped up in the unrest will also come to Me in this time, for soon the great separation will come – the wheat from the tares – the sheep from the goats.  When this comes you will know Who it is who brings this division.  As Noah preached for 120 years to the people, and was then instructed to enter the ark for a short time before the flood judgment came, now is the time I Am calling each of you to remove yourselves from the unrest, for judgment of fire is soon upon you.  I AM.

Ps 27; Is 23

Psalm 27 (KJV)

The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell. Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident.

One thing have I desired of the Lord, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the Lord, and to enquire in his temple. For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock. And now shall mine head be lifted up above mine enemies round about me: therefore will I offer in his tabernacle sacrifices of joy; I will sing, yea, I will sing praises unto the Lord.

Hear, O Lord, when I cry with my voice: have mercy also upon me, and answer me. When thou saidst, Seek ye my face; my heart said unto thee, Thy face, Lord, will I seek. Hide not thy face far from me; put not thy servant away in anger: thou hast been my help; leave me not, neither forsake me, O God of my salvation. 10 When my father and my mother forsake me, then the Lord will take me up.

11 Teach me thy way, O Lord, and lead me in a plain path, because of mine enemies. 12 Deliver me not over unto the will of mine enemies: for false witnesses are risen up against me, and such as breathe out cruelty. 13 I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. 14 Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord.

Isaiah 23 (KJV)

The burden of Tyre. Howl, ye ships of Tarshish; for it is laid waste, so that there is no house, no entering in: from the land of Chittim it is revealed to them. Be still, ye inhabitants of the isle; thou whom the merchants of Zidon, that pass over the sea, have replenished. And by great waters the seed of Sihor, the harvest of the river, is her revenue; and she is a mart of nations. Be thou ashamed, O Zidon: for the sea hath spoken, even the strength of the sea, saying, I travail not, nor bring forth children, neither do I nourish up young men, nor bring up virgins. As at the report concerning Egypt, so shall they be sorely pained at the report of Tyre. Pass ye over to Tarshish; howl, ye inhabitants of the isle. Is this your joyous city, whose antiquity is of ancient days? her own feet shall carry her afar off to sojourn.

Who hath taken this counsel against Tyre, the crowning city, whose merchants are princes, whose traffickers are the honourable of the earth? The Lord of hosts hath purposed it, to stain the pride of all glory, and to bring into contempt all the honourable of the earth. 10 Pass through thy land as a river, O daughter of Tarshish: there is no more strength. 11 He stretched out his hand over the sea, he shook the kingdoms: the Lord hath given a commandment against the merchant city, to destroy the strong holds thereof. 12 And he said, Thou shalt no more rejoice, O thou oppressed virgin, daughter of Zidon: arise, pass over to Chittim; there also shalt thou have no rest.

13 Behold the land of the Chaldeans; this people was not, till the Assyrian founded it for them that dwell in the wilderness: they set up the towers thereof, they raised up the palaces thereof; and he brought it to ruin. 14 Howl, ye ships of Tarshish: for your strength is laid waste. 15 And it shall come to pass in that day, that Tyre shall be forgotten seventy years, according to the days of one king: after the end of seventy years shall Tyre sing as an harlot. 16 Take an harp, go about the city, thou harlot that hast been forgotten; make sweet melody, sing many songs, that thou mayest be remembered. 17 And it shall come to pass after the end of seventy years, that the Lord will visit Tyre, and she shall turn to her hire, and shall commit fornication with all the kingdoms of the world upon the face of the earth. 18 And her merchandise and her hire shall be holiness to the Lord: it shall not be treasured nor laid up; for her merchandise shall be for them that dwell before the Lord, to eat sufficiently, and for durable clothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment