Tuesday, August 18, 2020

The Time Of My Favor Has Come

Hello My son, this is Jehovah Elohim speaking with you this day.  My children I want to speak to my devout followers, who have denied self for My glory.  I know that each of you have waited patiently for the promises I have given you and I want you to know that I haven’t forgotten you.  In fact the time of blessings in your lives has come.  Those things you have prayed for will now be answered and provided for in amazing ways.  If you have suffered persecution, then you will be relieved and blessings come in its place.  If you have become downcast and trodden under foot, you will now be lifted up and placed on high.  If you have been constantly abused by others and yet you pray for them instead of smite, then you will not only be encouraged in your Spirit, but those you have been praying for will awaken in their Spirit and become children of Mine.  Each of you have endured a different path, and each path has had its intended outcome, tailor made for each of you.  I now open new paths and new destinies because you have stood these tests and are now approved to receive from Me a double-portion of My Holy Spirit.  Be encouraged, My children, for the time of waiting is near over and the time of My great anointing has come.  Those you have endured in your lives will now become pure joy.  Those who have persecuted you will now become a close friend.  Those who have been living in a basement will now live up high.  I do this out of the great love I have for each of you, and now your prayers will be answered.  Be encouraged this day, My precious children, for the time of My favor has come.  I AM.

Ps 28

Psalm 28 (KJV)

Unto thee will I cry, O Lord my rock; be not silent to me: lest, if thou be silent to me, I become like them that go down into the pit. Hear the voice of my supplications, when I cry unto thee, when I lift up my hands toward thy holy oracle. Draw me not away with the wicked, and with the workers of iniquity, which speak peace to their neighbours, but mischief is in their hearts. Give them according to their deeds, and according to the wickedness of their endeavours: give them after the work of their hands; render to them their desert. Because they regard not the works of the Lord, nor the operation of his hands, he shall destroy them, and not build them up.

Blessed be the Lord, because he hath heard the voice of my supplications. The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him. The Lord is their strength, and he is the saving strength of his anointed. Save thy people, and bless thine inheritance: feed them also, and lift them up for ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment