Thursday, February 25, 2021

You Will Be Victorious

Hello My son, this is Jehovah Elohim speaking with you this day.  My children you have entered a time of My favor upon you.  As you have been obedient to My leading in your lives I will now lavish you with many blessings.  All will receive blessings in this time, according to your faith and your obedience.  Those who have been obedient in all things will be given tenfold what you sacrificed for Me.  Even those who struggled to do those things they knew they should do will be given blessing to use for My glory.  You will now see it, as some already have and are receiving these things.  Even My son, Alan, who is writing this has received the first of his many blessings.  You will now have healing in your bodies, in your souls, in your minds.  You will sense My presence in increasing manner.  You will see things before you that you wouldn’t believe even if you were told.  I Am raising each of you up to be carriers of My Glory in the earth.  The lost will see it and seek you out and you will lead a multitude into My presence.  My children, this is your time to shine in My glory and you will not be failures, but VICTORS!  Rise up, My loves!  Receive these blessings.  Share My love with all around you.  Nowhere you will go that you won’t display My love and My light to those around you.  A great harvest has come and you will be victorious in all that you do.  No longer will you be weary, as My Holy Spirit that is in you will give you strength and encourage you along the way.  When you hear that “still small voice” tell you to go “this way”, then go this way.  As you are obedient, you will receive even more blessing to share with others.  My loves, this is a wonderful time in the earth, as the Heavenly hosts are cheering you on.  There is great excitement in Heaven as the time of preparation has now comes to a close and the war for souls commences.  In all you do, you will be victorious.  I AM

Ps 47, Ps 63

Psalm 47 (KJV)

O clap your hands, all ye people; shout unto God with the voice of triumph. For the Lord most high is terrible; he is a great King over all the earth. He shall subdue the people under us, and the nations under our feet. He shall choose our inheritance for us, the excellency of Jacob whom he loved. Selah.

God is gone up with a shout, the Lord with the sound of a trumpet. Sing praises to God, sing praises: sing praises unto our King, sing praises. For God is the King of all the earth: sing ye praises with understanding. God reigneth over the heathen: God sitteth upon the throne of his holiness. The princes of the people are gathered together, even the people of the God of Abraham: for the shields of the earth belong unto God: he is greatly exalted.

Psalm 63 (KJV)

O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is; To see thy power and thy glory, so as I have seen thee in the sanctuary. Because thy lovingkindness is better than life, my lips shall praise thee. Thus will I bless thee while I live: I will lift up my hands in thy name. My soul shall be satisfied as with marrow and fatness; and my mouth shall praise thee with joyful lips:

When I remember thee upon my bed, and meditate on thee in the night watches. Because thou hast been my help, therefore in the shadow of thy wings will I rejoice. My soul followeth hard after thee: thy right hand upholdeth me.

But those that seek my soul, to destroy it, shall go into the lower parts of the earth. 10 They shall fall by the sword: they shall be a portion for foxes. 11 But the king shall rejoice in God; every one that sweareth by him shall glory: but the mouth of them that speak lies shall be stopped.

2 comments:

  1. Pray that all these promises He.has spoken are fulfilled that we may be glad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Though I feel unworthy at times, I am learning to receive His blessings. Let all of us use these blessings for His Glory! AMEN!

      Delete