Saturday, January 29, 2022

Obedience Is Being Rewarded

Hello My son, this is Jehovah Elohim speaking with you this day.  My loves I Am with you!  I will never leave you nor forsake you.  This is My promise to My children who have trusted in My Son, Jesus Christ, for salvation from death.  A time of great outpouring of My Holy Spirit is come and you will now know what this means.  As I indwell each of you to varying degree, according to your faith, I Am now raising each of you upon high for all to see.  The enemy will see this and become furious because there is little that he can do to keep you from My will.  You will speak and hearts of stone will be changed into hearts of flesh.  Do not become conceited or prideful or any such thing when this happens, because it is I Am in you that does this.  You are incapable of doing these things on your own, but with My Spirit filling your vessels to the full and overflowing into the earth, there will be nothing hindering your work.  Ask and it will be given, seek and you will find, and know that it is I AM that has now come to you, My loves.  Hold fast to Me and My Word; forsake what the world has to offer in this time; keep your eyes upon Me and there will be nothing kept from you.  The storehouses of blessings in the Heavens above are now falling upon each of you as you have the capacity to receive.  Ask for expanded capacity to receive and more will be given to you.  Obedience is being rewarded and the world will see this and come to you with questions and I will give you the words in answers.  You have entered a time of the most wonderful outpouring of My Spirit the world has ever seen.  I AM.

(Note:  The Spirit always gives me the passages of Scripture at the end of every message.  Today He gave me individual verses instead of whole chapters.  Please take each to heart and study each in the context they were written for deeper understanding.)

Ep 3:20; Rev 6:1; John 14:6; Romans 5:8; Genesis 6:14; 1 Thessalonians 4:13; Titus 4:1; 1 Cor 1:18

Ephesians 3:20 (KJV)

20 Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,

Revelation 6:1 (KJV)

And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.

John 14:6 (KJV)

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Romans 5:8 (KJV)

But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Genesis 6:14 (KJV)

14 Make thee an ark of gopher wood; rooms shalt thou make in the ark, and shalt pitch it within and without with pitch.

1 Thessalonians 4:13 (KJV)

13 But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.

1 Corinthians 1:18 (KJV)

18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

4 comments:

  1. Greeting brother! I've been on 444 Prophecy News website keeping up to date with most of the messages there... Good to hear from you here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Glenn, great to hear from you! Yea, the Lord has been purifying each of us so that He can fill our vessels with His Spirit, fully equipped to carry out His will for our lives. I pray that you, and all who come to this site, will press fervently into the very Heart of Almighty God, for we're on the cusp of seeing a mighty move of God in the hearts of His people. Get ready, my Brother, for we're being moved onto center stage even now! Maranatha!

      Delete