Thursday, January 20, 2022

It’s Time

Note:  In prayer this morning the Lord said, “Write”.  I hope you take this to heart and before the Lord. 

Hello My son, this is Jehovah Elohim speaking with you this day.  My children I have a message for those with ears to hear.  Now is the time of My great movement in the hearts of My people.  Many of you already know what it is I have planned for you as I have been carrying you in this time, and now I am moving you onto the center stage for all to see. Those once hidden will now be visible.  Those once cowering in the darkness will now be brought into the Light and My Spirit will cover each of you.  You will be given wisdom, understanding and knowledge of My great move and many will see and will have either one of two responses; they will either be convicted and repent before Me, or they will feel the sting of their sin and retreat back into the darkness. This has nothing to do with you, but Me in you. 

My children, do not fear what you see with your eyes, but trust what you sense in your Spirit, for it is Me guiding you.  Keep yourself available to Me; stay in a constant state of communication with Me so that you will respond at My leading.  Keep your eyes upon Me and soon we will be together for eternity in Heaven, for the time has arrived.  I AM.

Psalm 24 (KJV)

The earth is the Lord's, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein. For he hath founded it upon the seas, and established it upon the floods. Who shall ascend into the hill of the Lord? or who shall stand in his holy place? He that hath clean hands, and a pure heart; who hath not lifted up his soul unto vanity, nor sworn deceitfully. He shall receive the blessing from the Lord, and righteousness from the God of his salvation. This is the generation of them that seek him, that seek thy face, O Jacob. Selah. Lift up your heads, O ye gates; and be ye lift up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in. Who is this King of glory? The Lord strong and mighty, the Lord mighty in battle. Lift up your heads, O ye gates; even lift them up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in. 10 Who is this King of glory? The Lord of hosts, he is the King of glory. Selah.

1 comment: