Thursday, October 14, 2021

I Always Have One More Move

(Note:  The Father has instructed me to send out this encouraging message as many have become fearful.  Now is not the time to be fearful, but to stand on His promises to us.  May you take this message to the Lord for confirmation and deeper understanding.  Many blessings to you all!  Alan)

 

Hello, My son, this is Jehovah Elohim speaking with you this day.  My loves have entered a time of great revealing of the evil that has blanketed the earth.  There are but few who have come to Me daily for instruction, and these have some understanding of what is happening around you in this time.  Most have been deceived by the enemies’ smooth lies and the propaganda pushed forth from your news that is being blasted day and night.  Just know that the enemy is now being exposed as the liar that he is.  He has been a liar from the beginning, when he fell and took a third of the created angles with him.  But even with this mighty number, they pale in comparison with those in My command.  Do not fear what you see with your eyes but keep pressing into Me for instruction.  Those who listen to the enemy are now being exposed and will be quickly dealt with by Me, and by those I have place in authority in the earth.  I write you this note as encouragement as the enemy appears to be winning, but this is a thin veil of lies, for he is now being exposed.  Remember, My children, that it is always darkest right before the morning’s light, so do not become fearful in this gross darkness.  My Light is shining in My obedient sons and daughters and as this darkness grows, so do you who carry My Light within.  Many are now coming to you.  They have been watching you from afar and now they will seek you out because of My Light that you carry.  Soon, there will be great momentum for My Kingdom in the earth as My Spirit calls a multitude from the darkness.  Do not doubt, My loves, for when there seems to be no way, there is always The Way!  I have yet one more move, just like with Moses at the Red Sea; no one could have expected what I was about to do, and so it is with you.  Keep looking up to Me instead of around in the darkness and then you will be glad.  Hold tight to Me.  I AM.

Psalm 139 (KJV)

O lord, thou hast searched me, and known me. Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, thou understandest my thought afar off. Thou compassest my path and my lying down, and art acquainted with all my ways. For there is not a word in my tongue, but, lo, O Lord, thou knowest it altogether. Thou hast beset me behind and before, and laid thine hand upon me. Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high, I cannot attain unto it. Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence? If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there. If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea; 10 Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me. 11 If I say, Surely the darkness shall cover me; even the night shall be light about me. 12 Yea, the darkness hideth not from thee; but the night shineth as the day: the darkness and the light are both alike to thee. 13 For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb. 14 I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well. 15 My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. 16 Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them. 17 How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! how great is the sum of them! 18 If I should count them, they are more in number than the sand: when I awake, I am still with thee. 19 Surely thou wilt slay the wicked, O God: depart from me therefore, ye bloody men. 20 For they speak against thee wickedly, and thine enemies take thy name in vain. 21 Do not I hate them, O Lord, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee? 22 I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies. 23 Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts: 24 And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.

2 comments:

  1. Praise the Lord for HIS message!! Thanks for relaying it brother... I'm glad I looked up your page today. The Lord bless you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Glenn, great to hear from you. Many blessings to you and your loved ones!

      Delete