Monday, January 2, 2017

Nearness



Hello My precious children, it is I, your Eternal Creator God, Jehovah Elohim speaking with you this day.  Oh My precious ones, a new year has begun, and I want to bring you much encouragement as My plan unfolds rapidly.  Just look, My Spirit moves on the earth and is changing the hearts of men.  My plan unfolds, My lambs, and your Shepherd is gathering you close in these dark days.  I’ve told you that Jerusalem and Israel are My timepieces and much is against My land and My people Israel.  The whole world is coming against her now and soon this will put into motion things that cannot be undone.  There are plans for Israel to invade her northern neighbors and this will have a huge effect on her relationship with many nations.  She will be vilified because of these actions but some will come to her aid.  It will be well with those who come to her side in this dark time, but woe to those who came against her, for I will surely divide her.  But the thing I want to point out is My nearness to each of you.  I AM is always with you and in you.  I will lead you in righteousness and truth, and will help you navigate the treacherous landscape, as the evil ones have placed stumbling blocks in front of you.  But I will guide you through these dark days, and I will never leave you or forsake you. But you must stay near to Me, in prayer and in obedience as I cannot help you if you stray from the path.  There is coming upon the earth many earthquakes and weather patterns that will bring devastation, and I will bring some of you Home in these, but do not worry, for no one can touch you with Me in Heaven.  Those on the earth, My chosen, I have planned great and mighty things that you will do.  You will see things that will astonish you as My Spirit works in and through you to touch those who are on the path to destruction.  Many will be saved because of what I will do through My obedient sons and daughters on the earth.  I could do this alone, but I chose each of you for this time.  Through you My Spirit will shine!  There has been a renewing of hope in places, especially America since the elections last fall, and this is good.  My choosing of Mr. Trump is having the effect I desired as many are turning back to Me with great anticipation for the future, but this doesn’t mean the nation will not be judged because of her many sins.  I will use Mr. Trump to fight the enemy even as I judge the nation.  I will fix your hearts upon Me in this time as the shakings get more intense and people begin to cry out to Me, and I will hear their cries and save them.  But My remnant in America I will awaken and lead to the front lines of this holy war for souls.  Currently things are being put into place that will cause America to forsake her friendship with Israel and make it more difficult to come to her aid.  Meanwhile the nations of the earth will continue to push Israel to divide Jerusalem and much of her land will be taken from Her.  This is foretold, My children, but when they do, My Righteous Anger will come.  It is imperative that you stay close to Me in these days, even if it doesn’t seem there is much movement in these things, but I assure you that things are moving quickly.  Draw near to Me, My loves, and soon we will be together for eternity!  This is enough for today.  I will give you more instructions as I move each of you where I will.  Don’t resist this moving, as this is where I plan for you. Some are already placed, and from these places you will do My will on the earth.  Your loving Father, Jehovah Elohim.

Joel 3:1-2 (KJV)
3 For, behold, in those days, and in that time, when I shall bring again the captivity of Judah and Jerusalem, I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land.

Ezekiel 38:15-20 (KJV)

15 And thou shalt come from thy place out of the north parts, thou, and many people with thee, all of them riding upon horses, a great company, and a mighty army: 16 And thou shalt come up against my people of Israel, as a cloud to cover the land; it shall be in the latter days, and I will bring thee against my land, that the heathen may know me, when I shall be sanctified in thee, O Gog, before their eyes. 17 Thus saith the Lord God; Art thou he of whom I have spoken in old time by my servants the prophets of Israel, which prophesied in those days many years that I would bring thee against them? 18 And it shall come to pass at the same time when Gog shall come against the land of Israel, saith the Lord God, that my fury shall come up in my face. 19 For in my jealousy and in the fire of my wrath have I spoken, Surely in that day there shall be a great shaking in the land of Israel; 20 So that the fishes of the sea, and the fowls of the heaven, and the beasts of the field, and all creeping things that creep upon the earth, and all the men that are upon the face of the earth, shall shake at my presence, and the mountains shall be thrown down, and the steep places shall fall, and every wall shall fall to the ground.

Hebrews 13:5 (KJV)

Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.

Romans 16:17-20 (KJV)

17 Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them. 18 For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple. 19 For your obedience is come abroad unto all men. I am glad therefore on your behalf: but yet I would have you wise unto that which is good, and simple concerning evil. 20 And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment