Friday, December 30, 2016

More Than Worth It



Hello My precious children, it is I, your Eternal Creator God, Jehovah Elohim speaking with you this day.  Oh My loves, I want to give you a warning today – a warning to draw ever closer to Me as you go throughout your days, as the darkness descends every so quickly.  The world has collectively turned their backs on My people, Israel.  They have bullied Her, My people, into dividing her land.  Woe are those nations, for I will surely divide their lands.  The American president thinks himself so smart in abstaining his vote in the latest attempt to divide My land – the “two-state” solution.  But all he has done is brought judgement upon his head and upon the nations.  I’ve told you many times, that Israel is My timepiece, with Jerusalem the minute hand.  This was one huge domino that fell in My eternal clock in Heaven.  In the coming days and weeks My judgments will take many forms, most notably horrendous weather patterns and earthquakes.  I’m sending tremblor after tremblor as warnings for the people to repent, but they ignore My warnings.  They keep focus upon their own lives and will leave Me now other course but to unleash My wrath in full upon their heads.  Draw near to Me NOW, My loves, for if you are in the world, then I cannot protect you from the horrors that are coming.  You look, and you see what is on the horizon.  A few of you have been given wisdom to understand what is upon you, and I need you to draw ever closer to Me now as I will instruct you in My will for your lives and you will be my instruments of hope and love on the earth.  As you draw near to Me, I will use you in ways you cannot imagine, and cannot perceive, as I place you exactly where I will for maximum benefit to those who don’t know Me… yet!  I AM about to reap a harvest of amazing proportions, and I will use you, My obedient sons and daughters to reach those whom I have chosen.  Obedience is of utmost importance, My children.  Obedience is more desirable than sacrifice and especially now, in this very difficult time on the earth.  Read in My Word about the first century church, just after the Ascension of My Son, Yeshua, and you will get a glimpse of the miracles and good deeds I will do through you.  That first-century church was ever persecuted, but ever blessed as they moved mightily in My Holy Name, and in My Eternal Power!  I will give My Holy Spirit in increasing measure as the days continue to darken and you draw closer to Me.  But if you choose to stay in the world, then you will forfeit this power that I offer.  The choice is yours.  Will you be obedient and let Me bless you with power from Heaven, or will you choose to do it your way and miss the blessing?  Again, the choice is yours.  I would that you be obedient to Me, for it will be better for you and please Me greatly.  You simply do not fully understand how disobedience hurts My heart.  To see you willingly turn from Me and to the world slaps Me on My cheek and it hurts Me greatly.  But I love you so much to not interfere with your own plans if you choose the world over Me.  I will use another to do My will on the earth.  But My children, I AM a jealous God and I do not want you to stray from Me.  I want all of you, as I bought each of you at a great price, the blood of My only begotten Son, Yeshua Ha Mashiach, the Lord Jesus Christ, on the Cross of Calvary.  He died for every sin that has ever been committed, or ever will be, so when you turn from Me, you make His blood worthless.  But to those who do turn to Me in strict obedience, you make My Son’s sacrifice more than worth it, and His shed Blood was not wasted.  I will give each of you who follow My lead in your lives a double-portion of blessing in these last days as I move mightily on the earth and together we will reap an abundant harvest of lost souls.  So be of good cheer, My loves, as we will walk together.  Just like I walked with Moses into Pharaoh’s courts, you will do great exploits in My Holy Name.  Draw near to Me at all times, My loves, and soon this will be over.  Eternity in Heaven is so close now.  Soon, My loves.  This is enough for today.  Your loving Father, Jehovah Elohim.

Joel 3:1-2 (KJV)

For, behold, in those days, and in that time, when I shall bring again the captivity of Judah and Jerusalem, I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land.

Isaiah 29:5-8 (KJV)

Moreover the multitude of thy strangers shall be like small dust, and the multitude of the terrible ones shall be as chaff that passeth away: yea, it shall be at an instant suddenly. Thou shalt be visited of the Lord of hosts with thunder, and with earthquake, and great noise, with storm and tempest, and the flame of devouring fire. And the multitude of all the nations that fight against Ariel, even all that fight against her and her munition, and that distress her, shall be as a dream of a night vision. It shall even be as when an hungry man dreameth, and, behold, he eateth; but he awaketh, and his soul is empty: or as when a thirsty man dreameth, and, behold, he drinketh; but he awaketh, and, behold, he is faint, and his soul hath appetite: so shall the multitude of all the nations be, that fight against mount Zion.

1 Samuel 15:22 (KJV)

22 And Samuel said, Hath the Lord as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, as in obeying the voice of the Lord? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams.

Acts 2:42-47 (KJV)

42 And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers. 43 And fear came upon every soul: and many wonders and signs were done by the apostles. 44 And all that believed were together, and had all things common; 45 And sold their possessions and goods, and parted them to all men, as every man had need. 46 And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart, 47 Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved.

1 Corinthians 6:19-20 (KJV)

19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? 20 For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

1 Corinthians 7:22-24 (KJV)

22 For he that is called in the Lord, being a servant, is the Lord's freeman: likewise also he that is called, being free, is Christ's servant. 23 Ye are bought with a price; be not ye the servants of men. 24 Brethren, let every man, wherein he is called, therein abide with God.

1 Peter 1:18-23 (KJV)

18 Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers; 19 But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot: 20 Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you, 21 Who by him do believe in God, that raised him up from the dead, and gave him glory; that your faith and hope might be in God. 22 Seeing ye have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit unto unfeigned love of the brethren, see that ye love one another with a pure heart fervently: 23 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

Joel 3:12-14 (KJV)

12 Let the heathen be wakened, and come up to the valley of Jehoshaphat: for there will I sit to judge all the heathen round about. 13 Put ye in the sickle, for the harvest is ripe: come, get you down; for the press is full, the fats overflow; for their wickedness is great. 14 Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision: for the day of the Lord is near in the valley of decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment