Saturday, December 17, 2016

Variety of Heaven

Hello My precious children, it is I, your Eternal Creator God, Jehovah Elohim speaking with you this day.  Oh My children I have a wonderful word to give to you today.  Picture sitting with My Son, Yeshua on a bench in My Garden in Heaven overlooking a valley with the sun overhead.  Yes, My loves, there is a sun in Heaven.  There is also evenings, night and sunrises out in the countryside of Heaven.  Now the New Jerusalem is always illuminated by My presence as My Shekinah Glory is always present there, but in the countryside of Heaven you will experience seasons and different ecosystems, even more variety than on the earth.  I love variety and you will never get tired of the varieties of everything in Heaven.  There is abundant animals of different species – some you recognize, and whole new species that you have never seen before and were never on the earth.  There are seas teeming with life, with sea creatures that love to swim with each of you.  There are mountain with snowy caps and quaint villages nestled in the valleys below.  There are blazing deserts, but you will feel quite comfortable there with the abundant life that is there also.  Heaven holds many secrets that you will search out for eternity and I give you this glimpse to encourage you in these last days on the earth.  I am giving more information to many of My scribes about what is now happening on the earth.  Evil is marching and great and vile things are planned for you.  The devil, Satan, has always wanted to be a god and now he is altering human DNA and making a new species unto himself.  My scribe, Alan, has recently read another messenger where I said the same thing.  This is confirmation to that message.  This is the “mark”, My children.  The “mark” is more than just a tracking chip placed under the skin.  Rather, what is injected alters your DNA by adding bits of information as well as stripping information and in essence making you a different creature at the code level.  When that happens to a person, you are no longer under the blood covenant through My Son, Yeshua, Jesus Christ. His blood cannot redeem anyone who takes the mark.  It is imperative, My loves, to get this word out to your loved ones; your families, friends and those I place in your path.  Tell them of this evil and sinister plan the evil one is unleashing.  Tell them of the Love that I offer to those who come to Me.  Tell them about the shed blood of the Lord Jesus Christ on the Cross at Calvary.  Tell them of the Good News of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.  Show them this love daily as you speak with them.  Never stop praying for them, My children, for prayer changes things.  Prayer changes hearts and prayer leads many to trust in My Son.  Warn them of not take the “mark”, even if they don’t understand what you are speaking of, because when the time comes, they will remember what you said.  Sadly, only a few will heed this warning and many will perish.  But you, My loves, are sealed for the great calling away; the Rapture, which is so very close now, My blessed children.  Events are planned that will cause you great fear if you are far from Me.  But as you draw near to Me, I can shelter you under My Mighty Wings of protection.  I see each of you, My loves.  I have each of you firmly in the palm of My loving hands, so do not fear what you are about to see.  I have plans for each of you to fulfill from the foundations of the earth, and I will give you everything that you need in order to have a successful mission.  In doing this, My loves, you will bring many to Me and then I send My Son for you.  The trumpet will soon sound and you all will be with Me forever in Heaven.  So be of good cheer; in the blink of an eye you will be with Me.  I love you, My precious ones, with an unending love that spans eternity.  This is enough for today, My loves.  Remember where you belong.  Remember the glimpses of Heaven you have been given.  Remember that I AM with you.  Your Loving Father, Jehovah Elohim.

Isaiah 65:17-19 (KJV)

17 For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind. 18 But be ye glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create: for, behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy. 19 And I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and joy in my people: and the voice of weeping shall be no more heard in her, nor the voice of crying.

Revelation 21:1-8 (KJV)

21 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God. And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away. And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful. And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely. He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son. But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Revelation 13:16-18 (KJV)

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: 17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. 18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Revelation 14:10-13 (KJV)

10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: 11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name. 12 Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus. 13 And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them.

Ephesians 4:29-30 (KJV)

29 Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. 30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 (KJV)

16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

No comments:

Post a Comment