Monday, December 26, 2016

Greater Calling



Hello My precious children, it is I, your Eternal Creator God, Jehovah Elohim speaking with you this day.  My children, listen closely for I have a wonderful message to encourage you this day.  There is much happening in the Spirit world as the war rages for lost souls, and many are turning to Me!  Those who were on the path of destruction are now on the path that leads to Me!  Daily, many pages are added to the Book of Life as a multitude are added, and it’s because of the obedience of the Saints that this is happening.  As the persecutions increase, hearts are softened and are crying out to Me and I hear their cries.  And the thing that I want to alert you to is that the time of the great harvest is upon you.  That’s right, the great harvest of the fields is at hand.  Because of the prayers of the saints, and My plan to shake the earth and shake the lives that slumber, conditions are ripe for the harvest.  This is not the end, but the beginning of the end and there is much to do.  I am calling My chosen to awaken from their slumber and many are responding to this calling.  Even My scribe, Alan, its witnessing this shaking in the lives of My chosen who are asleep, but are now coming awake.  This is a very difficult thing to witness at first, but I Am working even if it appears that I am not.  The perseverance of the saints are yielding much, and many hearts are being shaken.  Churches that are dead in the Spirit are now coming alive as the body of Believers are stirred to awaken from their slumber.  My children, I am calling you to have patience with these people.  I am leading them into places they have never been before and they are frightened, but as you show them My love I can and will lead them from their darkness into My shining Light of Love.  They will then get a taste of Me and want more and more until they cannot resist My Spirit within them and come alive in Me.  This is happening all over the earth, but especially in the churches in America, who have been asleep for many years – generations in some cases.  Many nations are having a revival as people are hearing about My love and My plan of Salvation through the shed Blood of My Son Yeshua, and the harvest grows.  But in America, people have grown up in church and yet have never been shown My love fully on display, are now having their eyes opened for the first time to see what living for Me really looks like.  My Spirit is at work, My loves!  My Spirit is moving in the hearts of men and lives are being changed.  My scribe, Alan, rightly assessed this very thing recently and I let Him know that I Am moving and preparing him and many, many others for greater works – for greater displays of My love through each of you who respond to My calling.  Soon, and VERY SOON I will move each of you to a greater calling – I will put My Spirit in your fully and you will do great exploits in My Holy Name!  The darkness that has covered the earth, the evil that is moving in the spirit and is feverishly trying to lead My chosen astray, is having the exact opposite effect.  Remember, Satan is a created being and is at My command.  He can do nothing without My permission, and I am allowing him greater access to the earth, but this darkness is causing many to lose hope, which is in turn drawing many to Me!  This is a mystery, My precious ones, but yet it is so very simple.  I do want to warn you, My loves, that the results of the recent vote in the UN against My chosen, Israel, will cause the darkness to fall even harder on those nations who have voted against My people.  This is foretold, My loves.  Yes, the world is coming against My chosen people, Israel, and this will cause great shakings in the nations who did so.  Even in this, My plan of salvation will continue to spread more rapidly as the harvest ripens and souls become alive as they draw near to Me.  The times you are entering will be like none other, as great darkness has covered the lands.  But this will lead to the greatest harvest of souls the earth has ever seen!  So be of good cheer, My precious ones, as I move mightily on the earth and use each of you to lead the multitude to Me and be saved.  As this darkness descends ever more fervently – as demons work tirelessly to trip you into great sin – as My chosen fall into pits of despair and cry out to Me, I will then send you to show them My love – to show them My Son, Yeshua, the Lord Jesus Christ, who came to the earth as a baby, who grew into the only way to Me as He shed His blood for the sins of mankind.  Only through Him can you have access to Me and to eternity in Heaven.  All others lead to destruction in the fiery pit that burns with sulfur.  I AM with each of you, and together we will reap the end times harvest that is upon you!  This is enough for today, My loves.  I love each of you dearly, and soon I come for you.  Your loving Father, Jehovah Elohim. 

Joel 3:12-14 (KJV)

12 Let the heathen be wakened, and come up to the valley of Jehoshaphat: for there will I sit to judge all the heathen round about. 13 Put ye in the sickle, for the harvest is ripe: come, get you down; for the press is full, the fats overflow; for their wickedness is great. 14 Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision: for the day of the Lord is near in the valley of decision.

Romans 13:11-14 (KJV)

11 And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed. 12 The night is far spent, the day is at hand: let us therefore cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armour of light. 13 Let us walk honestly, as in the day; not in rioting and drunkenness, not in chambering and wantonness, not in strife and envying. 14 But put ye on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make not provision for the flesh, to fulfil the lusts thereof.

John 14:11-13 (KJV)

11 Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake. 12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. 13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

Zechariah 2:8-9 (KJV)

For thus saith the Lord of hosts; After the glory hath he sent me unto the nations which spoiled you: for he that toucheth you toucheth the apple of his eye. For, behold, I will shake mine hand upon them, and they shall be a spoil to their servants: and ye shall know that the Lord of hosts hath sent me.

Luke 10:2 (KJV)

Therefore said he unto them, The harvest truly is great, but the labourers are few: pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he would send forth labourers into his harvest.

John 14:6 (KJV)

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

1 comment:

  1. Jesus, thank you for your blood sacrifice that redeems us unto God the Father in righteousness. Jesus thank you for showing me in a spontaneous thought yesterday during prayer that you perfectly modeled the power and authority all of mankind now have through your perfect blood sacrifice. We too have the power of the blood as we are obedient to everything the Father asks us to do. You were the perfect model for us when you were here on earth...the same power of the Holy Spirit lives within us that lived within you...yet you, just like us, were 100% reliant upon the Holy Spirit and the leading of the Father while you were 100% human here on earth. We have that same power within us because of your perfect blood sacrifice that redeemed us to the status Adam had before the fall in the garden of Eden. Let us claim this promise in John 14:12 and live it in faith in our daily lives. Thank you Jesus!
    Amen and Maranantha

    ReplyDelete