Sunday, December 18, 2016

Obedience Leads to Many Treasures



Hello My precious children, it is I, your Eternal Creator God, Jehovah Elohim speaking with you this day.  Oh My children, what you seek, you will find.  What you long for, you will receive.  The years you have been kept from Me and My blessings for you will return to you seven fold.  The years of your desert wanderings will be rectified with many and abundant blessings from My Throne room, as I have kept accurate records of all that you have done, and all that has been done to you by the enemy.  I have allowed this as a refiner’s fire, to mature you for your good, and the good of the Kingdom – My Kingdom.  I need strong and faithful followers – obedient to the end – and that has been the outcome of these trials and tests.  While you were wandering in the desert – suited specifically for your edification before Me, the enemy sought to do you great harm, and for some he succeeded.  But for many, you have been proven faithful in the small things, and now you will receive great and mighty things from Me!  Rejoice, My precious ones, for your God is pouring blessing upon blessing upon you and your families.  You have stood faithful to Me, and you cried out to me in your sufferings, and I heard every cry!  I’ve heard what you long for, My children, and I will now give to you your rewards lavishly.  I do this now, My loves.  I do this now because this world is quickly falling under My righteous right hand of judgment, and in this judgment you will not be affected because I am with you!  The world will see something different in you and will be drawn to you and you will lead them to Me.  Each of you have heavenly assignments and your trials and testing have suited you perfectly for what is before you.  If your trials were different, then you would have a different assignment.  Does this not make sense, My children?  Look around and you will see people blindly groping in the dark for something they can cling to, yet they find nothing of substance – only the false promises of the enemy.  But you, My precious ones, you will shine brightly in this darkness and they will finally see – at least some will, and they will be drawn to you, and thus to Me.  This has been ordained since before the beginning of the Creation, and now it is so.  Oh, My precious lambs, your Shepherd is anxious to gather you together, and He will at My signal.  When the shofar sounds He will go and get you and receive you to Himself in the Heavenly realm, but first you must fulfill what I have given you.  This time that is coming, and is here, will be fearful for many, but I AM is with you, and I will bring you peace and comfort in these difficult times.  It is your duty to draw near to Me at all times so I can direct your every move.  If you pull back from Me, then you will lack and not be fully successful in your mission.  Understand?  Understand how important it is to be under My Wings at all times, My precious ones?  See, it is so very simple that a child can understand, but your flesh is a rowdy and difficult thing to get under control.  It was during your time of testing that your flesh has been made obedient, and now you are ready, those who have been obedient to My calling for your lives.  It is you, my obedient ones, who will receive great glory in Heaven.  With every act you follow Me instead of your fleshly lusts and desires, more materials are sent to your Heavenly mansions.  Yes, some of you will have castles in Heaven for your obedience to Me.  Oh, those who never followed Me, but was purchased by the Blood of Jesus Christ, they will have very little in Heaven.  Some will live in townhouses, and some will be in group houses, where many will be in the same room.  Obedience is the key, My loves.  I desire obedience over sacrifice, for this shows the love you have in your hearts, and this pleases Me greatly.  I love to give good gifts to those who follow Me.  So be of good cheer this day, My loves, for you are about to receive so many blessing from Heaven that you won’t know what to do with them.  But don’t worry about that, because I have plans for even these!  This is enough for today, My loves.  Soon, and VERY SOON you will be showered with so many heavenly blessings that the world will take note.  I love each of you dearly.  Your Heavenly Father, Jehovah Elohim.

Joel 2 (KJV)

Blow ye the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in my holy mountain: let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for the day of the Lord cometh, for it is nigh at hand; A day of darkness and of gloominess, a day of clouds and of thick darkness, as the morning spread upon the mountains: a great people and a strong; there hath not been ever the like, neither shall be any more after it, even to the years of many generations. A fire devoureth before them; and behind them a flame burneth: the land is as the garden of Eden before them, and behind them a desolate wilderness; yea, and nothing shall escape them. The appearance of them is as the appearance of horses; and as horsemen, so shall they run. Like the noise of chariots on the tops of mountains shall they leap, like the noise of a flame of fire that devoureth the stubble, as a strong people set in battle array. Before their face the people shall be much pained: all faces shall gather blackness. They shall run like mighty men; they shall climb the wall like men of war; and they shall march every one on his ways, and they shall not break their ranks: Neither shall one thrust another; they shall walk every one in his path: and when they fall upon the sword, they shall not be wounded. They shall run to and fro in the city; they shall run upon the wall, they shall climb up upon the houses; they shall enter in at the windows like a thief. 10 The earth shall quake before them; the heavens shall tremble: the sun and the moon shall be dark, and the stars shall withdraw their shining: 11 And the Lord shall utter his voice before his army: for his camp is very great: for he is strong that executeth his word: for the day of the Lord is great and very terrible; and who can abide it? 12 Therefore also now, saith the Lord, turn ye even to me with all your heart, and with fasting, and with weeping, and with mourning: 13 And rend your heart, and not your garments, and turn unto the Lord your God: for he is gracious and merciful, slow to anger, and of great kindness, and repenteth him of the evil. 14 Who knoweth if he will return and repent, and leave a blessing behind him; even a meat offering and a drink offering unto the Lord your God? 15 Blow the trumpet in Zion, sanctify a fast, call a solemn assembly: 16 Gather the people, sanctify the congregation, assemble the elders, gather the children, and those that suck the breasts: let the bridegroom go forth of his chamber, and the bride out of her closet. 17 Let the priests, the ministers of the Lord, weep between the porch and the altar, and let them say, Spare thy people, O Lord, and give not thine heritage to reproach, that the heathen should rule over them: wherefore should they say among the people, Where is their God? 18 Then will the Lord be jealous for his land, and pity his people. 19 Yea, the Lord will answer and say unto his people, Behold, I will send you corn, and wine, and oil, and ye shall be satisfied therewith: and I will no more make you a reproach among the heathen: 20 But I will remove far off from you the northern army, and will drive him into a land barren and desolate, with his face toward the east sea, and his hinder part toward the utmost sea, and his stink shall come up, and his ill savour shall come up, because he hath done great things. 21 Fear not, O land; be glad and rejoice: for the Lord will do great things. 22 Be not afraid, ye beasts of the field: for the pastures of the wilderness do spring, for the tree beareth her fruit, the fig tree and the vine do yield their strength. 23 Be glad then, ye children of Zion, and rejoice in the Lord your God: for he hath given you the former rain moderately, and he will cause to come down for you the rain, the former rain, and the latter rain in the first month. 24 And the floors shall be full of wheat, and the vats shall overflow with wine and oil. 25 And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you. 26 And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the Lord your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. 27 And ye shall know that I am in the midst of Israel, and that I am the Lord your God, and none else: and my people shall never be ashamed. 28 And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions: 29 And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit. 30 And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke. 31 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and terrible day of the Lord come. 32 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the Lord hath said, and in the remnant whom the Lord shall call.

2 Corinthians 10:3-18 (KJV)

For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh: (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;) Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ; And having in a readiness to revenge all disobedience, when your obedience is fulfilled. Do ye look on things after the outward appearance? if any man trust to himself that he is Christ's, let him of himself think this again, that, as he is Christ's, even so are we Christ's. For though I should boast somewhat more of our authority, which the Lord hath given us for edification, and not for your destruction, I should not be ashamed: That I may not seem as if I would terrify you by letters. 10 For his letters, say they, are weighty and powerful; but his bodily presence is weak, and his speech contemptible. 11 Let such an one think this, that, such as we are in word by letters when we are absent, such will we be also in deed when we are present. 12 For we dare not make ourselves of the number, or compare ourselves with some that commend themselves: but they measuring themselves by themselves, and comparing themselves among themselves, are not wise. 13 But we will not boast of things without our measure, but according to the measure of the rule which God hath distributed to us, a measure to reach even unto you. 14 For we stretch not ourselves beyond our measure, as though we reached not unto you: for we are come as far as to you also in preaching the gospel of Christ: 15 Not boasting of things without our measure, that is, of other men's labours; but having hope, when your faith is increased, that we shall be enlarged by you according to our rule abundantly, 16 To preach the gospel in the regions beyond you, and not to boast in another man's line of things made ready to our hand. 17 But he that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord. 18 For not he that commendeth himself is approved, but whom the Lord commendeth.

Genesis 50:19-21 (KJV)

19 And Joseph said unto them, Fear not: for am I in the place of God? 20 But as for you, ye thought evil against me; but God meant it unto good, to bring to pass, as it is this day, to save much people alive. 21 Now therefore fear ye not: I will nourish you, and your little ones. And he comforted them, and spake kindly unto them.

Exodus 16:11-13 (KJV)

11 And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying, 12 I have heard the murmurings of the children of Israel: speak unto them, saying, At even ye shall eat flesh, and in the morning ye shall be filled with bread; and ye shall know that I am the Lord your God. 13 And it came to pass, that at even the quails came up, and covered the camp: and in the morning the dew lay round about the host.

2 Corinthians 6 (KJV)

We then, as workers together with him, beseech you also that ye receive not the grace of God in vain. (For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.) Giving no offence in any thing, that the ministry be not blamed: But in all things approving ourselves as the ministers of God, in much patience, in afflictions, in necessities, in distresses, In stripes, in imprisonments, in tumults, in labours, in watchings, in fastings; By pureness, by knowledge, by long suffering, by kindness, by the Holy Ghost, by love unfeigned, By the word of truth, by the power of God, by the armour of righteousness on the right hand and on the left, By honour and dishonour, by evil report and good report: as deceivers, and yet true; As unknown, and yet well known; as dying, and, behold, we live; as chastened, and not killed; 10 As sorrowful, yet alway rejoicing; as poor, yet making many rich; as having nothing, and yet possessing all things. 11 O ye Corinthians, our mouth is open unto you, our heart is enlarged. 12 Ye are not straitened in us, but ye are straitened in your own bowels. 13 Now for a recompence in the same, (I speak as unto my children,) be ye also enlarged. 14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness? 15 And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel? 16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people. 17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you. 18 And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

1 Samuel 15:22 (KJV)

22 And Samuel said, Hath the Lord as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, as in obeying the voice of the Lord? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Abba Father for my obedient brother Alan. He is greatly loved by you and others! I love him for his intensity to follow your still small voice in strict obedience. Thank you Father for my dear brother Alan. Bless him abundantly Lord.

    ReplyDelete