Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Transformation



Hello My precious children, it is I, your Eternal Creator God, Jehovah Elohim speaking with you this day.  Oh My precious lambs, your Shepherd is so anxious to gather you into His loving arms!  We long for each of you, and desire that you were here in Heaven, but there is much left for you to do, My loves.  The darkest times the earth has ever seen is upon you and I want to warn you, and give you encouragement that what is about to befall your nations has been ordained from before the foundations of the world, so listen closely.  I recently spoke of a wave of energy that was to circle the earth and break up the tectonic plates, and this wave of energy has already done much of what is planned.  There is more, My children.  The earth’s crust is buckling even now and massive earthquake are in the very near future.  I keep sending warning after warning but many are deaf to My calls.  But these shakings will awaken millions on the earth and they will turn to Me in these difficult times.  My loves, I will bring many of you Home during these times, which have been planned and settled in Heaven.  This may confuse many of you, but I will be with you in this and will not let you suffer.  I will bring you Home swiftly so do not fear!  Those left behind will then be changed.  Let Me explain:  Many of My faithful, who have forsaken what the world has to offer them and are obedient to Me and My calling for their lives; some of them will be transformed into their glorified bodies even before the Rapture, in the same way that My Son, Yeshua, Jesus Christ, walked about after His Resurrection but before His Ascension.  I will equip each of you perfectly for the task that I have ordained that you do.  And yes, this will look very difficult for many of you, and it will be, but I AM with you and will never leave you, or forsake you.  You will do great and mighty things in these final days on the earth and you will lead a multitude to Me and they will be saved by My Son’s shed blood.  Oh this will be a most glorious time to be alive and in My service as you will have joy unspeakable.  Always remember, My loves, that I AM the Victor – the war for souls has been won, and now I ask and command you to be obedient as I use each of you to lead these lost sheep to Me.  You will see even miracles as I work through you!  So draw near to Me ever closer now so that your training may be complete and that you will be lacking nothing, for you will need to be perfectly sanctified in order to do My perfect will for your lives.  I love each of you so dearly, My loves, and I don’t want you to fear, but to completely forsake everything the earth has to offer you right now.  Yes it is Christmas and there is much commerce as you go about buying good gifts for your family and friends, and this is good, but it shouldn’t overshadow what My Son did, forsaking His lofty place and humbling Himself to dwell among you.  He agreed to this because this is the only way to reconcile a sinful people to a Righteous and Holy God.  He was born into humble means through the supernatural birth to His mother Mary, the woman who found My favor, and He was obedient to the Cross for the redemption of mankind.  This is why He came to the earth, My loves.  And He would do it again for any one of you.  Ponder that, My children; ponder what it cost Him to redeem your souls.  And then ponder how small We ask of you in comparison.  Be obedient, My loves, that your redemption will be complete at the last Trump when I call you Home!  This is enough for today, My precious ones.  Never forget that you have a purpose on the earth, and that I AM with each of you mightily.  Soon we dance in the heavenlies.  Your loving Father, Jehovah Elohim.

Isaiah 40:10-12 (KJV)

10 Behold, the Lord God will come with strong hand, and his arm shall rule for him: behold, his reward is with him, and his work before him. 11 He shall feed his flock like a shepherd: he shall gather the lambs with his arm, and carry them in his bosom, and shall gently lead those that are with young. 12 Who hath measured the waters in the hollow of his hand, and meted out heaven with the span, and comprehended the dust of the earth in a measure, and weighed the mountains in scales, and the hills in a balance?

Matthew 24:6-8 (KJV)

And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. All these are the beginning of sorrows.

Jeremiah 15:6-8 (KJV)

Thou hast forsaken me, saith the Lord, thou art gone backward: therefore will I stretch out my hand against thee, and destroy thee; I am weary with repenting. And I will fan them with a fan in the gates of the land; I will bereave them of children, I will destroy my people since they return not from their ways. Their widows are increased to me above the sand of the seas: I have brought upon them against the mother of the young men a spoiler at noonday: I have caused him to fall upon it suddenly, and terrors upon the city.

1 Chronicles 29:10-12 (KJV)

10 Wherefore David blessed the Lord before all the congregation: and David said, Blessed be thou, Lord God of Israel our father, for ever and ever. 11 Thine, O Lord is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty: for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O Lord, and thou art exalted as head above all. 12 Both riches and honour come of thee, and thou reignest over all; and in thine hand is power and might; and in thine hand it is to make great, and to give strength unto all.

Psalm 98:1-3 (KJV)

98 O sing unto the Lord a new song; for he hath done marvellous things: his right hand, and his holy arm, hath gotten him the victory. The Lord hath made known his salvation: his righteousness hath he openly shewed in the sight of the heathen. He hath remembered his mercy and his truth toward the house of Israel: all the ends of the earth have seen the salvation of our God.

1 Corinthians 15:53-58 (KJV)

53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. 54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory. 55 O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory? 56 The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law. 57 But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. 58 Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.

1 John 5:3-5 (KJV)

For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous. For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith. Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?

Hebrews 13:5 (KJV)

Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.

No comments:

Post a Comment