Sunday, December 11, 2016

Final Plea



Hello My precious children, it is I, your Eternal Creator God, Jehovah Elohim speaking with you this day.  Oh My children I have missed this time with you as My scribe Alan has had a full plate and has been unable to speak for Me, but now things have calmed and he is at the ready.  The time for you to come Home to Me is near at hand so I want each of you, My loves, to draw near to Me moment-by-moment now.  Your Heavenly assignments are before each of you and you will do them more readily as you are near to Me.  You are sensing a change in your hearts, a change in your plans as you go throughout your days of late, and now I want you to know that this change is from Me, and that I am doing something through you that will bring you great joy.  Your work for Me that I have ordained from before the foundations of the earth were laid, now is the time I need your obedience in this.  As you are obedient to My will and My plans for your life, you will move mountains!  Mountains of unbelief, mountains of despair and mountains of trouble.  All of these will be cast into the sea in a single moment as I work through each of you, My precious ones.  My Spirit is working, and the evil one, Satan and his band of evil demons, the fallen angels of old, are frantic as they search for those to destroy.  Many will fall to his schemes, but My chosen I will snatch out of his evil hands.  This will cause him to have great fury on the earth as he knows his time is short.  The war I have been speaking of is fast under way as Israel has attacked Syria and this will have lasting consequences as events on My heavenly calendar are moving forward quickly with each passing event.  Isaiah’s prophecy concerning Damascus will soon come to pass, then the dominoes will come tumbling down to the End Times scenario as spelled out in My Word.  Now is not the time to be distracted by what the world has to offer, as it will be burned in the coming judgment, so focus on eternal things – the things I have planned for you, and great will be your reward.  The Heavenly hosts are cheering you on in your assignments, and let Me remind you that you are victorious in Me!  The battle has been won, all you have to do is stand fully outfitted in the armor that I have provided you, and as you do, you will see great and mighty things all around you, but you will be fully protected by My Spirit, by My righteous right hand.  Draw near to Me, My precious ones, and you will not be touched.  I have assigned many angels concerning you as the war in the Spirit world rages and is getting more intense with each passing moment.  Soon this war will manifest itself in the physical on the earth so as you are preparing now, you will be ready.  But woe to those who neglect their training.  Yes, not all of My chosen will be fully ready, and they will suffer, but this is NOT My will!  Turn to Me now, My children – those who have been enticed by the earth.  Turn to Me and be spared many woes, but if you  don’t, then I can’t protect you, as I can only protect you as you draw near to Me and abide under the shadow of My Mighty Wings!  If you stray from Me on your own accord then you open yourself to Satan’s attacks.  I will rescue you as you cry out, but this attack is not needed, but only to refine you who are obstinate.  Meanwhile, those who are near to Me will experience a peace and joy in these last moments on the earth as you witness My plan unfold before your eyes, and you will marvel.  So this is My final plea to come to Me and be protected.  Pray for your unsaved loved ones at all times as you draw near to Me and I will send a “search party” to rescue them from the flames of judgment.  Do NOT fear, My precious ones, for I AM with you.  I will NEVER leave you or forsake you, as I love you with an eternal love that spans eternity!  Soon, My loves, we will be together.  This is enough for today, My loves.  Be of good cheer, for your Savior is about to rescue you from the earth.  Your Loving Father, Jehovah Elohim.

Psalm 46 (KJV)

46 God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea; Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah. There is a river, the streams whereof shall make glad the city of God, the holy place of the tabernacles of the most High. God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved: God shall help her, and that right early. The heathen raged, the kingdoms were moved: he uttered his voice, the earth melted. The Lord of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah. Come, behold the works of the Lord, what desolations he hath made in the earth. He maketh wars to cease unto the end of the earth; he breaketh the bow, and cutteth the spear in sunder; he burneth the chariot in the fire. 10 Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth. 11 The Lord of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah.

Matthew 21:21-22 (KJV)

21 Jesus answered and said unto them, Verily I say unto you, If ye have faith, and doubt not, ye shall not only do this which is done to the fig tree, but also if ye shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; it shall be done. 22 And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.

Revelation 12:12 (KJV)

12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

Isaiah 17:1 (KJV)

17 The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap.

John 15:6 (KJV)

If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.

Psalm 60:11-12 (KJV)

11 Give us help from trouble: for vain is the help of man. 12 Through God we shall do valiantly: for he it is that shall tread down our enemies.

Psalm 57:1-3 (KJV)

57 Be merciful unto me, O God, be merciful unto me: for my soul trusteth in thee: yea, in the shadow of thy wings will I make my refuge, until these calamities be overpast. I will cry unto God most high; unto God that performeth all things for me. He shall send from heaven, and save me from the reproach of him that would swallow me up. Selah. God shall send forth his mercy and his truth.

Hebrews 13:5 (KJV)

Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.

1 comment: