Monday, December 12, 2016

I Am Ever With Each of You

Hello My precious children, it is I, your Eternal Creator God, Jehovah Elohim speaking with you this day.  My children, I want to encourage you this day, to lift your head and gaze upon My creation, for I made everything for your enjoyment.  When you watch the sun rise over the horizon with its many colors, I was thinking of you.  When the birds fly overhead and display their colorful plumage, I was thinking of you.  When the snow falls and lays a white blanket over the land, I was thinking of you.  Everything you see I created with you in mind.  I love each of you so very much, if you only knew the depths of the love of the Father to his children, you would be overwhelmed with joy.  My love for you is unending, My loves, and everything I do is for your enjoyment and for making you better suited for entry into My Kingdom, Heaven.  Even when you are faced with uncertainties, I am drawing you near to Me so I can guide you through each challenge before you.  I want you to know that I Am ever with each of you and will never forsake you!  Never forget that, My precious ones, for when the darkness comes, I Am with you.  When the sun rises, I Am with you.  When the rains come, I Am with you.  From the highest star, to the depths of the sea, I Am there.  You have no reason to fear when you are near to Me, for I will shield you with My loving arms.  Look around, My loves, and see My Glory on fully display.  You have no excuse, those who don’t believe I exist, for you are blind and cannot see Me.  But those of you who see clearly, you are My favored children and I have great and mighty things for you.  You are about to do things on the earth that will simply blow your minds, because I AM leading you.  Anything is possible with Me – nothing is too hard – nothing is too complicated, for I created everything.  The time when My Glory is to be revealed upon the earth in magnificent ways is upon you, My precious ones.  The time when I shake the lands, when I cause fire to fall from the sky, when I cause the seas to be churned, all of these will increase with intensity in the coming days and weeks, and I don’t want you to become fearful.  This shaking is foretold in My Word.  The birth pains are upon the earth and will give birth to the Tribulation.  It is so very soon now, My children.  But I will protect each of you from these things, which I do to shake awake those who slumber.  Your slumber has come to an end, or you will perish.  The wars in the heavens continues to rage, but victory is Mine.  I want to encourage you to look up and see Me when you become fearful and I will give you comfort in these last days.  As you draw near to Me, I will shelter you from these storms and give you a peace that passes understanding.  I will send signals of My presence with you every moment if you will only look around and see.  You are no longer blind guides, but the scales have fallen from your eyes and you see clearly, so lift your head and gaze upon My Glory and know that I AM is with you.  Never forget this when the blackest of times comes upon the earth, for they are coming, and are here.  Even in the shaking, you will find Me.  Oh My precious children, don’t let the world get you down and let it steal your joy.  For joy is not tied to happenings, but to Me!  As I fill your hearts I bring a joy the world has never known.  The world has a hole in their hearts that only I can fill, and they feverishly try to fill it with what the world has to offer, but it will never be enough.  Only I can fill that hole perfectly and bring you a peace and a joy unspeakable.  So if you are prone to worry or fear what is coming upon the lands, then turn to Me and I will bring you the comfort you seek.  This is enough for today, My loves.  I AM ever with each of you.  Draw near to Me and I will shower you with blessings.  Your loving Father, Jehovah Elohim.

Psalm 30:11-12 (KJV)

11 Thou hast turned for me my mourning into dancing: thou hast put off my sackcloth, and girded me with gladness; 12 To the end that my glory may sing praise to thee, and not be silent. O Lord my God, I will give thanks unto thee for ever.

Psalm 62:6-8 (KJV)

He only is my rock and my salvation: he is my defence; I shall not be moved. In God is my salvation and my glory: the rock of my strength, and my refuge, is in God. Trust in him at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before him: God is a refuge for us. Selah.

Isaiah 43:6-12 (KJV)

I will say to the north, Give up; and to the south, Keep not back: bring my sons from far, and my daughters from the ends of the earth; Even every one that is called by my name: for I have created him for my glory, I have formed him; yea, I have made him. Bring forth the blind people that have eyes, and the deaf that have ears. Let all the nations be gathered together, and let the people be assembled: who among them can declare this, and shew us former things? let them bring forth their witnesses, that they may be justified: or let them hear, and say, It is truth. 10 Ye are my witnesses, saith the Lord, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me. 11 I, even I, am the Lord; and beside me there is no saviour. 12 I have declared, and have saved, and I have shewed, when there was no strange god among you: therefore ye are my witnesses, saith the Lord, that I am God.

Hebrews 13:5 (KJV)

Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.

Psalm 139 (KJV)

139 O lord, thou hast searched me, and known me. Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, thou understandest my thought afar off. Thou compassest my path and my lying down, and art acquainted with all my ways. For there is not a word in my tongue, but, lo, O Lord, thou knowest it altogether. Thou hast beset me behind and before, and laid thine hand upon me. Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high, I cannot attain unto it. Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence? If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there. If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea; 10 Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me. 11 If I say, Surely the darkness shall cover me; even the night shall be light about me. 12 Yea, the darkness hideth not from thee; but the night shineth as the day: the darkness and the light are both alike to thee. 13 For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb. 14 I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well. 15 My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. 16 Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them. 17 How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! how great is the sum of them! 18 If I should count them, they are more in number than the sand: when I awake, I am still with thee. 19 Surely thou wilt slay the wicked, O God: depart from me therefore, ye bloody men. 20 For they speak against thee wickedly, and thine enemies take thy name in vain. 21 Do not I hate them, O Lord, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee? 22 I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies. 23 Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts: 24 And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.

1 Peter 4:12-14 (KJV)

12 Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you: 13 But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy. 14 If ye be reproached for the name of Christ, happy are ye; for the spirit of glory and of God resteth upon you: on their part he is evil spoken of, but on your part he is glorified.

Philippians 4:6-8 (KJV)

Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

No comments:

Post a Comment