Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Glitters to Devastation



Hello My precious children, it is I, your Eternal Creator God, Jehovah Elohim speaking with you this day.  Oh My children, if you only knew.  If you only knew the Love that I have for each of you, then you would be obedient in all that I ask of you.  But as it is, you stray at the smallest thing the world puts before you.  Your attention is drawn to the glitters of the world and you are prone to forget about Me.  This should not be, My precious ones, for this pains Me greatly.  I long for your gaze, for those times you think of Me and are drawn near to Me.  This brings Me great joy to see each of you having full attention to what I am showing you, to what I am doing in your lives.  But the enemy knows what turns your eyes from Me and he is gathering your attention too much in these last days, My children.  This should not be!  The time is too arduous, too challenging, too dangerous to be playing with fire!  This is My call to you to flee the devil’s schemes – to run away from unrighteousness and run to Me and be sheltered from the coming trouble that is about to break forth on the world!  I’m about to do something on the earth that will cause the faint of heart to wilt under the pressure.  But My obedient children, those who run to Me at all times; who are not enticed by worldly glitter, will be able to withstand this terrible time.  Make your choice now, My loves, to put aside those things that so easily ensnare and run to My loving care.  Look to the east, My precious ones, and you will see a great wave of energy coming from the heavens.  This wave of energy will encircle the earth and will cause the crust of the earth to buckle.  I’ve been sending warning after warning but few are listening.  Oh America, you are about to encounter an earthquake like you have never seen before, and it will cripple you.  Though the economy appears to be rising ever higher, with your stock market setting records, yet it is a house of cards and it will tumble greatly in the coming days.  Great devastation will mark certain areas and many will die, but even in this I have My children in the palm of My mighty hands.  I will shelter them and they will help those who need help in this stressful time, while others I will bring Home to Me in this.  The warning shot has been fired across the bow, and soon you will sustain a direct hit of My judgment for the apostasy you have followed.  When this major earthquake unfolds, I don’t want you to become fearful, but to draw near to Me at every moment, and I will provide for you in ways you cannot imagine.  The economy will come to a halt and shipping of food will be disrupted, but do not fear, for I will bring manna, just like the days in the wilderness when I brought My people, Israel, out of Egypt.  I will provide for you in ways that you will marvel, and then fall to your knees in thanksgiving and praise of your True Shepherd, who provides for His sheep.  I know this will strike fear in many of your hearts, but I don’t’ want that to be.  As you draw near to Me, I will protect you and give you a peace that passes understanding.  If you are not close to Me now, then it will be difficult to find Me when the chaos ensues, so it is imperative that you seek Me now.  Don’t put this off for another day, for you may not have another day.  I AM calling you!  I AM drawing you near to Me.  Just do as I lead, and all will be well with you.  This is enough for today, My loves.  Soon, and VERY SOON we will be together for eternity.  Your loving Father, Jehovah Elohim.

Psalm 143 (KJV)

143 Hear my prayer, O Lord, give ear to my supplications: in thy faithfulness answer me, and in thy righteousness. And enter not into judgment with thy servant: for in thy sight shall no man living be justified. For the enemy hath persecuted my soul; he hath smitten my life down to the ground; he hath made me to dwell in darkness, as those that have been long dead. Therefore is my spirit overwhelmed within me; my heart within me is desolate. I remember the days of old; I meditate on all thy works; I muse on the work of thy hands. I stretch forth my hands unto thee: my soul thirsteth after thee, as a thirsty land. Selah. Hear me speedily, O Lord: my spirit faileth: hide not thy face from me, lest I be like unto them that go down into the pit. Cause me to hear thy lovingkindness in the morning; for in thee do I trust: cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; for I lift up my soul unto thee. Deliver me, O Lord, from mine enemies: I flee unto thee to hide me. 10 Teach me to do thy will; for thou art my God: thy spirit is good; lead me into the land of uprightness. 11 Quicken me, O Lord, for thy name's sake: for thy righteousness' sake bring my soul out of trouble. 12 And of thy mercy cut off mine enemies, and destroy all them that afflict my soul: for I am thy servant.

Psalm 31:19-21 (KJV)

19 Oh how great is thy goodness, which thou hast laid up for them that fear thee; which thou hast wrought for them that trust in thee before the sons of men! 20 Thou shalt hide them in the secret of thy presence from the pride of man: thou shalt keep them secretly in a pavilion from the strife of tongues. 21 Blessed be the Lord: for he hath shewed me his marvellous kindness in a strong city.

Psalm 91 (KJV)

91 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust. Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence. He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler. Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day; Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday. A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee. Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked. Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation; 10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling. 11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways. 12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone. 13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet. 14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name. 15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him. 16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.

No comments:

Post a Comment