Thursday, September 27, 2018

Dark Times


Abba Father, I just sensed that You wanted me to write.  Is this You?

Abba:  Oh yes, Alan, it is I, Jehovah Elohim speaking with you this day.  I am calling you to be obedient to My leading, so whenever you sense I want you to write, do not delay, for I have something I need to tell you and the world.  Dark times have been coming for some time now, and the moments grow darker even still.  All around you see this evil hate My people.  I want to warn you that more fierce attacks are coming to My people, but I don’t want you to fear.  As you draw near to Me I can then protect you.  This warning is for those who are far from Me.  You are in danger!  You are cozy with the world and you will get burned!  REPENT!  REPENT!  REPENT!  Turn from your evil ways, My children!  Stop playing in the world and come to Me, Your Eternal Creator God, Who loves you more than you can understand.   I need you to be shrewd as a snake and calm as a sheep near its Shepherd.  As you see this evil unfold all around you, draw close to your Great Shepherd, who will care for your every need.  Alan, My son, I made a promise to you recently and I plan on fulfilling it for I love you and want this to come to pass.  Be patient My son, as you are becoming uneasy, as if you are skating on thin ice with your emotions.  This is a fear tactic of the enemy, so disregard your fears and draw near your Abba!  Just be patient and everything you have wished for will come to pass.  Others are facing similar trials, and this message is for them too.  Be patient, My chosen ones, as I AM is with each of you and will fulfill every desire of your heart as you depend on Me and repent of your sin daily.  Confess these to me at all times that nothing come between us.  I am a loving God and am quick to forgive – no need to be fearful, for My wrath is reserved for the unrepentant.  Pray that they come to Me before the end comes, because when it comes it will be difficult to find Me.  Better to know Me now when I AM easy to find.  Repent my children!  I love you eternally!  Your Abba, Jehovah Elohim.

Matthew 10:16 (KJV)

Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.
 

2 Timothy 1:7 (KJV)

For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.
 

Psalm 37:4 (KJV)

Delight thyself also in the Lord: and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.

1 John 1:9 (KJV)

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

Jeremiah 29:13 King James Version (KJV)

And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment