Wednesday, December 12, 2018

My Remnant Bride

Hello Alan, it is I, Jehovah Elohim speaking with you this day.  Yes, the times are rapidly coming to its predicted end, My son.  Yes, there is urgency in My messages that I AM giving all My messengers, prophets and scribes.  You have been given favor to understand a small glimpse of what is about to unfold upon the earth.  Yes, 2018 has been a year of preparation, but 2019 will see My judgments increase greatly upon the earth, especially in America the Harlot.  And yes, My son, I know all of your questions with regards to what you should expect.  Yes, you will be able to hear better – in fact you will hear perfectly in the coming days as I transform My Bride into beacons of light.  (NOTE:  I have suffered hearing loss and just wondered today if my hearing would be restored if/when I am transformed.)  Hold on, Alan, My son, for you are chosen to be among those privileged to spread My Word upon the earth and reap a harvest.  Great will be your harvest as I bring many to you to be saved.   They will see My Spirit upon you and they will want to know more, and through you I will speak to their longing hearts and they will surrender to Me.  You will see great and mighty things, My son.  My Remnant has been tried in the fires of affliction and are ready for service, and the time is quickly coming when you will be called into this service.  All around you the people walk in their slumber, but no more.  I will wake them from their slumber, from their self focus and from their pride.  They will know that I AM is among them, and that they MUST repent and be cleansed by the blood of My Son, Yeshua HaMashiach, for He is the only way to Me.  Do not be deceived – Jesus is the only way, My people.  Many of My Remnant Bride is awakening to the reality and anticipation is running high as the time of their service is about to unfold.  Israel has done an abomination in dedicating the new altar for the third temple in Jerusalem.  If they would only wake to the truth that Jesus is their Messiah.  And they will!  I will shake the earth and they will KNOW that I AM and that they put to death their long awaited Messiah on Calvary’s tree.  They will fall to their knees in repentance and witness for My loving grace upon the earth alongside My Remnant Gentile Bride.  You are My two witnesses.  My TRUE witnesses.  It soon comes, My children.  Alan, My son, put this quickly on your blog that many can read and know I AM.  - Jehovah Elohim.

2 Corinthians 4:5-10 (KJV)

For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus' sake. For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ. But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us. We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed; 10 Always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body.

Matthew 9:36-38 (KJV)

36 But when he saw the multitudes, he was moved with compassion on them, because they fainted, and were scattered abroad, as sheep having no shepherd. 37 Then saith he unto his disciples, The harvest truly is plenteous, but the labourers are few; 38 Pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he will send forth labourers into his harvest.

1 Peter 3:13-16 (KJV)

13 And who is he that will harm you, if ye be followers of that which is good? 14 But and if ye suffer for righteousness' sake, happy are ye: and be not afraid of their terror, neither be troubled; 15 But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear: 16 Having a good conscience; that, whereas they speak evil of you, as of evildoers, they may be ashamed that falsely accuse your good conversation in Christ.

1 Peter 1:6-9 (KJV)

Wherein ye greatly rejoice, though now for a season, if need be, ye are in heaviness through manifold temptations: That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ: Whom having not seen, ye love; in whom, though now ye see him not, yet believing, ye rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory: Receiving the end of your faith, even the salvation of your souls.

John 14:6 (KJV)

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Exodus 3:14 (KJV)

14 And God said unto Moses, I Am That I Am: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I Am hath sent me unto you.

Revelation 11:3 (KJV)

And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

No comments:

Post a Comment