Sunday, December 2, 2018

My Word is Unfolding Quickly Now

November 15, 2018

Hello My son, it is I, Jehovah Elohim speaking with you this day.  Yes, Alan, you see things rightly, although you only see a small portion of what is unfolding on the earth and in the Spiritual realm, which is more real than what you experience in the flesh.  The flesh is a temporary state, while the Spirit is eternal, and therefore real, for it is of Me.  Oh My son, I AM about to break forth in the lives of all of those you have been praying for – yes, your brother, Kelly and so many others.  I have heard your cries for their souls and this pleases Me to oblige as I AM mighty to save.  You will be surrounded by people in Heaven that you have been praying for.  This should encourage you to continue in your prayers for all of My children.  There are many, many more who I have chosen who have not heard My Gospel – My Word spoken to them.  I will send you to tell them about Me.  I will send many of My faithful into the earth to witness of My Son, Jesus Christ, and many will come to repentance and run to Me for their salvation.  Fear not, My son, for I AM with you always and I will protect you and your family in the coming days.  And these days are coming swiftly as My Word is unfolding quickly now.  Yes, time has sped up and will continue to speed up until I call all of My faithful Home to be with Me.  Always do good in the sight of all people, that they may see Me in you.  Anything you hold back will blur their vision of Me.  This is of utmost importance for all of My faithful.  And yes, though this has a personal note, I want you to share this on your blog.  Many will read this and be encouraged to stand faithful in the calling I have given them.  I AM!  I will accomplish My good work on the earth before the time of the end.  When the trumpet blows and I call Home My chosen ones, My indignation will then be poured out upon the earth and in this time many will be saved.  Once the evil one, that ancient serpent, sits in My House and claims to be god, I will unleash the hell that is reserved for him upon the earth.  During this time few of My children will be upon the earth – a remnant, who will be protected in every way.  I love My children, and I will not let them suffer longer than is written.  I suffered greatly so that you won’t have to. Look to the east My children and you will see how late the time is upon the earth.  Jerusalem is My time piece, and the time is late indeed.  Babylon USA will soon try to divide My chosen land and My chosen people, but I will not let this happen.  Oh the woes that America will feel very soon now.  My indignation and My wrath will soon… VERY soon, be poured out on this once great land, America.  Even then I will keep My remnant to show the lost the way to Me.  Be of good cheer, for soon we will be together for eternity.  Love as I love – give as I give – do as I do.  I AM.  Jehovah Elohim.

Zephaniah 3:17 (KJV)

17 The Lord thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing.

Ephesians 6:18-20 (KJV)

18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints; 19 And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel, 20 For which I am an ambassador in bonds: that therein I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.

Romans 8:26-28 (KJV)

26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. 27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God. 28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

1 Thessalonians 5:14-16 (KJV)

14 Now we exhort you, brethren, warn them that are unruly, comfort the feebleminded, support the weak, be patient toward all men. 15 See that none render evil for evil unto any man; but ever follow that which is good, both among yourselves, and to all men. 16 Rejoice evermore.

Mark 13:13-15 (KJV)

13 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved. 14 But when ye shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought not, (let him that readeth understand,) then let them that be in Judaea flee to the mountains: 15 And let him that is on the housetop not go down into the house, neither enter therein, to take any thing out of his house:

No comments:

Post a Comment