Friday, September 25, 2020

I Will Do It

Hello My son, this is Jehovah Elohim speaking with you this day.  My precious children I have a message for each of you who cry out for My name and for My will to be done in your lives.  I Am calling each of you to come to Me with repentant hearts and with great expectation of being released of many things that have entrapped you this day.  Come to Me, My children, and ask of Me to cleanse you of your sin and I will do it.  If you cry to Me for restoration of that which the enemy has destroyed and taken from you, then I will send My mighty angels to restore those things, even now!  Trust Me in this, that I move on behalf of My children who have emptied their vessels of self and allowed Me to fill you with My Holy Spirit, the Great Ruach, and it will be done.  As you are filled with My Spirit there will be no more room for iniquity, which gives the enemy charge against you.  Stay fully repentant of all sin in your lives, as I reveal it to you, and you will be cleansed.  Only those who are cleansed by the Blood of My Son, Yeshua, Jesus Christ, will be sheltered from the storms that are now upon you.  Cry out for restoration in your marriages, in your families, in your relationships with your friends, extended family and even those acquaintances in your lives, that all will be restored.  As your relationships are restored, then the enemy has little room to work.  It is imperative that you be repentant for these things to be so, but as you are repentant then I will hear from Heaven and will move on your behalf.  A deeper relationship I desire with each of you, and if you follow these simple principles then I will take you deeper in Me and we will commune with each other and have the deep fellowship your soul longs for.  You are already seated in the Heavenlies with Me, and now I wish to bring this relationship to the earth for the multitudes to see, that they too long for this and seek Me out through you.  Ask of Me these things and I will do it!  I AM.

Ps 23; Ps 87

Psalm 23 (KJV)

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.

Psalm 87 (KJV)

His foundation is in the holy mountains. The Lord loveth the gates of Zion more than all the dwellings of Jacob. Glorious things are spoken of thee, O city of God. Selah. I will make mention of Rahab and Babylon to them that know me: behold Philistia, and Tyre, with Ethiopia; this man was born there. And of Zion it shall be said, This and that man was born in her: and the highest himself shall establish her. The Lord shall count, when he writeth up the people, that this man was born there. Selah. As well the singers as the players on instruments shall be there: all my springs are in thee.

No comments:

Post a Comment