Saturday, December 19, 2020

The Wedding Quickly Approaches

Hello My son, this is Jehovah Elohim speaking with you this day.  My precious children, many of you have been in the crucible of testing to prepare you for this day, and you are ready for greater use.  I will now pour My Spirit in your empty vessels to overflowing and many in the earth will see and come to believe in Me.  Just as I had to prepare all of the prophets of old, even My Son, Jesus Christ, was tested in the wilderness 40 days to prepare Him for His earthly mission.  Now your time of testing has come to an end and the next phase of your lives will now commence.  I will lead you in Righteousness and Truth and many will see this in you and come to the Light you reflect of Me.  A great harvest now comes before the testing of My children Israel, that they too are turned back to Me as My Word has foretold.  Every Word will be fulfilled and before I deal with Israel I Am dealing with the Bride of My Son, Jesus Christ.  I have been sanctifying her and arraying her in white garments, suitable for My son’s wedding.  This wedding quickly approaches and His bride is now ready for the final touches as the last remaining souls are added in Holiness and Truth.  Rejoice, My children, for your breakthroughs have come.  I AM.

Ps 138; Ps 23;

Psalm 138 (KJV)

I will praise thee with my whole heart: before the gods will I sing praise unto thee. I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name. In the day when I cried thou answeredst me, and strengthenedst me with strength in my soul.

All the kings of the earth shall praise thee, O Lord, when they hear the words of thy mouth. Yea, they shall sing in the ways of the Lord: for great is the glory of the Lord. Though the Lord be high, yet hath he respect unto the lowly: but the proud he knoweth afar off.

Though I walk in the midst of trouble, thou wilt revive me: thou shalt stretch forth thine hand against the wrath of mine enemies, and thy right hand shall save me. The Lord will perfect that which concerneth me: thy mercy, O Lord, endureth for ever: forsake not the works of thine own hands.

Psalm 23 (KJV)

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment