Sunday, December 13, 2020

The Difference Is On Display

Hello My son, this is Jehovah Elohim speaking with you this day.  My children listen closely, for the enemy is on the prowl and seeks your demise this day.  If you are not found in Me then you will be ferociously attacked and tempted into sin.  Your world around you is NOT your home, My children, but a testing ground for your souls.  If you are built up in Me then you will be able to deflect these attacks with the armor that I give to you.  But if you are not built up in Me then you are exposed to these attacks and the enemy will have his way with you.  You will now see shocking news that will cause much unrest in the earth and especially in the streets of America as I lift My hand from this once great nation.  She has stumbled as a people and corporately have left their first Love and have sought the harlot, but I Am not finished with her.  Though great unrest now unfolds this will be for a short time before Righteousness again dwells in your land.  There will be a time coming where My Holy Name will be preached and a great revival will commence before I bring Home My precious bride.  For a short time, I will have My way in the hearts of My people and you will stand and proclaim victory over the enemies among you.  Do not think that the enemy will be quiet during this, for he will surely still be active, but he will be suppressed as My glory is seen in My children.  This will be a third great awakening in the land of America, and this revival will encircle the earth and many will come to Me as they see the stark difference between those in Me and those of the evil one.  What does Light have in common with darkness?  What does Truth have in common with lies?  What does a holy bride have in common with the harlot?  This is the difference that will be on display for the people in the valley of decision.  Pray, My children, that they make the right choice.  This comes now.  I AM.

Ps 37; Ps 23

Psalm 37 (KJV)

Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity. For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb. Trust in the Lord, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed. Delight thyself also in the Lord: and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Commit thy way unto the Lord; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass. And he shall bring forth thy righteousness as the light, and thy judgment as the noonday.

Rest in the Lord, and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass. Cease from anger, and forsake wrath: fret not thyself in any wise to do evil. For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the Lord, they shall inherit the earth. 10 For yet a little while, and the wicked shall not be: yea, thou shalt diligently consider his place, and it shall not be. 11 But the meek shall inherit the earth; and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace.

12 The wicked plotteth against the just, and gnasheth upon him with his teeth. 13 The Lord shall laugh at him: for he seeth that his day is coming. 14 The wicked have drawn out the sword, and have bent their bow, to cast down the poor and needy, and to slay such as be of upright conversation. 15 Their sword shall enter into their own heart, and their bows shall be broken.

16 A little that a righteous man hath is better than the riches of many wicked. 17 For the arms of the wicked shall be broken: but the Lord upholdeth the righteous. 18 The Lord knoweth the days of the upright: and their inheritance shall be for ever. 19 They shall not be ashamed in the evil time: and in the days of famine they shall be satisfied. 20 But the wicked shall perish, and the enemies of the Lord shall be as the fat of lambs: they shall consume; into smoke shall they consume away. 21 The wicked borroweth, and payeth not again: but the righteous sheweth mercy, and giveth. 22 For such as be blessed of him shall inherit the earth; and they that be cursed of him shall be cut off.

23 The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord: and he delighteth in his way. 24 Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down: for the Lord upholdeth him with his hand. 25 I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread. 26 He is ever merciful, and lendeth; and his seed is blessed.

27 Depart from evil, and do good; and dwell for evermore. 28 For the Lord loveth judgment, and forsaketh not his saints; they are preserved for ever: but the seed of the wicked shall be cut off. 29 The righteous shall inherit the land, and dwell therein for ever. 30 The mouth of the righteous speaketh wisdom, and his tongue talketh of judgment. 31 The law of his God is in his heart; none of his steps shall slide. 32 The wicked watcheth the righteous, and seeketh to slay him. 33 The Lord will not leave him in his hand, nor condemn him when he is judged. 34 Wait on the Lord, and keep his way, and he shall exalt thee to inherit the land: when the wicked are cut off, thou shalt see it.

35 I have seen the wicked in great power, and spreading himself like a green bay tree. 36 Yet he passed away, and, lo, he was not: yea, I sought him, but he could not be found. 37 Mark the perfect man, and behold the upright: for the end of that man is peace. 38 But the transgressors shall be destroyed together: the end of the wicked shall be cut off. 39 But the salvation of the righteous is of the Lord: he is their strength in the time of trouble. 40 And the Lord shall help them, and deliver them: he shall deliver them from the wicked, and save them, because they trust in him.

Psalm 23 (KJV)

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.

2 comments:

  1. Hello bro. Alan, I'm fairly nee to your blog. I am a born again believer but I suffer from Satanic oppression through voice to Skull harassment and mind control by the CIA, a victim of Mk-ultra. Please pray that God will set me free from the hand of Satan that I may worship him in spirit and truth. Thanks. Julia.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Julia. May the Lord's peace that passes understanding fall upon you today, and may you be covered by the Blood of Jesus!

      Delete