Thursday, December 3, 2020

Prepare To Receive These Things

Hello My son, this is Jehovah Elohim speaking with you this day.  My children, gather together with your loved ones for I Am is among you.  Do not be downcast any longer, for I Am about to do something in your day that is so grand you wouldn’t believe it even if you were told.  The day has arrived when you will see your prayers answered, My loves.  Those who have been obedient to Me and My ways and My Word will now reap rewards in this time.  Though the world is covered in gross darkness and sin, I now lavish upon you, My obedient ones, blessings from on High.  I want each of you to be expectant to receive these blessings for they come from different places and at different times.  These blessings I give to encourage you and carry you to persevere to the end, for it is upon you now.  No matter the circumstance you find yourselves, I Am with you, and I will never leave you, nor forsake you, for I have called you My children and I give good gifts to Mine own.  These blessings will lift your countenance and the world will take notice.  You will both be visited by many seeking what it is that brings you joy, as well as those who will attack you for being joyful in this depressed time.  Beware of these attacks, My children, for they will come.  But as you are in Me and I in you, you will then be protected in miraculous ways.  Prepare to receive these things.  I AM.

Ps 82; Ps 23

Psalm 82 (KJV)

God standeth in the congregation of the mighty; he judgeth among the gods. How long will ye judge unjustly, and accept the persons of the wicked? Selah. Defend the poor and fatherless: do justice to the afflicted and needy. Deliver the poor and needy: rid them out of the hand of the wicked.

They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness: all the foundations of the earth are out of course. I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High. But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes. Arise, O God, judge the earth: for thou shalt inherit all nations.

Psalm 23 (KJV)

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment