Thursday, January 28, 2021

A Bountiful Harvest Is Before Each of You

Hello My son, this is Jehovah Elohim speaking with you this day.  My precious ones, you have entered a wonderful time in the earth.  A time where you will now see My mighty hand move in your lives.  Each of you have been through this darkness in the earth and now the morning dawns, My loves.  You are about to see things happen that you have only dreamed about until now.  This time before you will be a time where Righteousness is sought after and many will soften their hearts towards Me and towards you.  There are many loved ones in your lives that have been skeptical about your faith and about Me, but their eyes will now open and see Truth standing before them.  I Am calling you to lead them to Me, My precious ones, for now they waken from their slumber.  Remember the time when you too were among those who slept, totally unaware of Me and of those around you.  Have mercy towards them, as I have shown mercy towards you.  This is the template that will soften their hearts and cause their surrender to Me.  Preach My Son, Jesus Christ to them!  Preach repentance!  Preach Love!  But most of all, display these things before them with the way you live your lives.  It is through your love for them that they surrender unto Me.  A bountiful harvest is before each of you.  Run for the prize that I give all who persevere to the end.  Rejoice, My loves!  I AM.

Ps 46; Ep 3

Psalm 46 (KJV)

God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea; Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah.

There is a river, the streams whereof shall make glad the city of God, the holy place of the tabernacles of the most High. God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved: God shall help her, and that right early. The heathen raged, the kingdoms were moved: he uttered his voice, the earth melted. The Lord of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah.

Come, behold the works of the Lord, what desolations he hath made in the earth. He maketh wars to cease unto the end of the earth; he breaketh the bow, and cutteth the spear in sunder; he burneth the chariot in the fire. 10 Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth. 11 The Lord of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah.

Ephesians 3 (KJV)

For this cause I Paul, the prisoner of Jesus Christ for you Gentiles, If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward: How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words, Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ) Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit; That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel: Whereof I was made a minister, according to the gift of the grace of God given unto me by the effectual working of his power. Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ; And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ: 10 To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God, 11 According to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord: 12 In whom we have boldness and access with confidence by the faith of him. 13 Wherefore I desire that ye faint not at my tribulations for you, which is your glory.

14 For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, 15 Of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named, 16 That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man; 17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love, 18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height; 19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

20 Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, 21 Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment