Monday, January 18, 2021

Rise Up!

Hello My son, this is Jehovah Elohim speaking with you this day.  My precious children, I Am with you!  Though you see gross darkness all around you, I Am the Light for your path and the lamp for your feet.  In Me you will not step off the path that I have laid out before you.  Each of you has the same destination, but a different path.  Each path is tailor-made for you and you alone.  No one else is on your path, and you are not on the path of any other.  I Am in you, and you are in Me, and we walk this path together.  You are already seeing many things – more than you ever have – as we walk this path, and now some of you are starting to doubt.  Do not doubt, My children, for though the path is treacherous, I Am still lighting the way.  Keep focused on the Light before you and you will reach your destination, and then you will look back and see how I lead you every step of the way.  All of My promises to you are coming to pass.  All of My blessings are now to come.  To My faithful, your path has been a difficult one, but do not lose heart, for the journey is near over.  The earth is on the cusp of seeing its Creator move mightily, and each of you has your part.  Rise up, My faithful ones, and witness the mighty move of your Heavenly Father.  I AM.

Ps 23; Ps 47; Ps 62

Psalm 23 (KJV)

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.

Psalm 47 (KJV)

O clap your hands, all ye people; shout unto God with the voice of triumph. For the Lord most high is terrible; he is a great King over all the earth. He shall subdue the people under us, and the nations under our feet. He shall choose our inheritance for us, the excellency of Jacob whom he loved. Selah.

God is gone up with a shout, the Lord with the sound of a trumpet. Sing praises to God, sing praises: sing praises unto our King, sing praises. For God is the King of all the earth: sing ye praises with understanding. God reigneth over the heathen: God sitteth upon the throne of his holiness. The princes of the people are gathered together, even the people of the God of Abraham: for the shields of the earth belong unto God: he is greatly exalted.

Psalm 62 (KJV)

Truly my soul waiteth upon God: from him cometh my salvation. He only is my rock and my salvation; he is my defence; I shall not be greatly moved.

How long will ye imagine mischief against a man? ye shall be slain all of you: as a bowing wall shall ye be, and as a tottering fence. They only consult to cast him down from his excellency: they delight in lies: they bless with their mouth, but they curse inwardly. Selah.

My soul, wait thou only upon God; for my expectation is from him. He only is my rock and my salvation: he is my defence; I shall not be moved. In God is my salvation and my glory: the rock of my strength, and my refuge, is in God. Trust in him at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before him: God is a refuge for us. Selah.

Surely men of low degree are vanity, and men of high degree are a lie: to be laid in the balance, they are altogether lighter than vanity. 10 Trust not in oppression, and become not vain in robbery: if riches increase, set not your heart upon them.

11 God hath spoken once; twice have I heard this; that power belongeth unto God. 12 Also unto thee, O Lord, belongeth mercy: for thou renderest to every man according to his work.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome Rhema word from the Lord Brother Alan. Walk your path of destiny with confidence he is with you always....it is your unique path Alan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Brother Chris. We are walking our separate paths together. Love you, Bro!

      Delete