Monday, November 21, 2016

Constant Contact



Hello My precious children, it is I, your Eternal Creator God, Jehovah Elohim speaking with you this day.  Listen closely, My precious ones, for unrest is coming, and is here.  Unrest is escalating quickly and I want you to be alert.  My Sprit is gone throughout the earth and many are coming to Me, but this is causing the enemy to push back with a full frontal attack on My children.  Oh if you could see the war that is happening in the Spiritual real you would become very fearful, my precious ones, but I AM and I am in control of even these things.  In this unrest many are coming to Me as I am constantly drawing My people – My precious children that I have ordained from before the foundations of the earth were laid, and they are coming.  They are coming and becoming part of My eternal family.  Rejoice, My lambs, for your Shepherd is about to call you all together!  My Son, Yeshua, the Lord Jesus Christ, has mounted His mighty horse and will soon march upon the earth to call all of you Home.  The shofar is about to sound, My precious ones.  Thanksgiving in the US will be a terrible time in certain areas as unrest will continue to escalate.  The enemy has no thanks in their hearts as they harbor nothing but hate.  But you, My precious jewels, you have been transformed and have been given a heart of flesh and the capacity to love as I have loved you, and it is your love that will continue to draw many to Me in these dark times.  The earth is crying louder and louder as it strains under the weight of sin that has blanketed her, and even she, the earth, cries out for redemption.  My Word says that if My people refuse to praise Me, then the rocks would cry out!  Soon the earth will be satisfied as I will purge the earth of all unrighteousness in that great and mighty day of My Son’s return to set up His millennial Kingdom.  This time is much closer than you can imagine, My children, so be of good cheer, for your redemption surely is near.  I want each of you to be in constant contact with Me now, as the enemy will use even your leisure time, the time you are least likely to speak to Me, and even times of great stress to keep you from seeking Me, but I want you to not turn to the left or the right from the path that I have ordained for you, My children.   For if you stray the enemy will attack.  Sickness is one of his more useful tactics, and even My scribe, Alan, is being attacked in this way even now.  And I want him, and all of you, My children, to draw near to Me constantly and I will heal your infirmities.  Sadly, the time of Thanksgiving in the US will be marred with unrest, but I want you to know that I will protect you as you draw near to Me – I will protect you under My Mighty Wings of protection  If you draw near to Me I will even cause sickness to flee from you.  I need you to be strong for My army as the enemy is relentless in his attacks.  But fear not, My lambs, for your Shepherd will not let a single one of you to be taken from His care.  He is the Great Shepherd of the flock and He will soon gather you all to Me in Heaven.  This will be a most glorious time, so look to this time for encouragement.  Lift your eyes upon High and you will see that My Word is coming alive on the earth.  The time of tribulation will soon begin and I will bring you safely Home before that great and terrible day.  Until then, repent of all of your sin My children – be clean before Me as I forgive you and wash you under the blood of the Lamb.  I love you, each of you, with an unending love you cannot understand, but I charge you to love all in like manner.  This is enough for today, My precious children.  As the unrest grows, so will My love-covering around you and over you.  Fear not, for I AM with you!  Your loving Father, Jehovah Elohim.

John 6:44-45 (KJV)

44 No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day. 45 It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me.

Ezekiel 36:25-27 (KJV)

25 Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you. 26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. 27 And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.

Romans 8:22-25 (KJV)

22 For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now. 23 And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body. 24 For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for? 25 But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it.

Luke 19:40 (KJV)

40 And he answered and said unto them, I tell you that, if these should hold their peace, the stones would immediately cry out.

Luke 21:28 (KJV)

28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Deuteronomy 5:32-33 (KJV)

32 Ye shall observe to do therefore as the Lord your God hath commanded you: ye shall not turn aside to the right hand or to the left. 33 Ye shall walk in all the ways which the Lord your God hath commanded you, that ye may live, and that it may be well with you, and that ye may prolong your days in the land which ye shall possess.

Psalm 52:8-9 (KJV)

But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God: I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever. I will praise thee for ever, because thou hast done it: and I will wait on thy name; for it is good before thy saints.

No comments:

Post a Comment