Thursday, November 3, 2016

The Time to Repent is Now!



Hello My precious children, it is I, your Eternal Creator God, Jehovah Elohim speaking with you this day.  My children, listen closely.  Evil has completely blanketed your nations and the earth and I need you to pay attention.  There is much happening in the spirit realm and I want you to listen closely to what I say.  I need you to repent of any sin in your lives now, My precious ones, because if you have any sin that is unconfessed or that has you entrapped, then you will be a target for the evil one and his band of fallen angels.  He will find it and exploit it to your demise.  Any weakness in your armor will be found and he will use it to wreak havoc on your lives.  Be fully in Me, My children so that you will be fully outfitted in the armor of God – the armor that I give you:  the helmet of salvation, the breastplate of righteousness, your loins girded with truth, your feet shod with peace, the shield of faith and the Sword of the Spirit, which is My Word.  These things I give to you and the only thing you are to do is to stand firm in Me and speak My Holy Words… that’s it!  Stand firm and speak My Word, and you will move mountains in the earth.  But too many of you are worn out because you have sin in your lives – you are exposed to the enemy and he has been relentlessly attacking you.  Repent!  Repent! Repent!  Turn back to Me fully and you will find rest.  Forsake anything the world has to offer and turn to Me now, My precious ones.  Now is not the time to play the harlot, for you will surely suffer if you do.  These scandals in the US elections will have a dire effect as those who prosecute will have no recourse but to press charges.  The election, though but a few days away, will be postponed and then unrest will follow.  Be ready, My precious children, for in this unrest you will become fearful, but this should not be!  You who are close to Me, who are under the protection of My Mighty Wings will be fully protected.  Like I have said, it will come near you but not overtake you.  But in this darkness you will shine brightly and lead many to Me, and this is My will for you.  The US president will withhold power for a short time as the unrest escalates and then he will do many things to hasten the demise of the once great America.  She is now judged, but I want you to have no fear, My children, because I AM in control.  I AM sovereign over all, and I will allow only what I will.  My plan unfolds precisely, and so it shall be.  I love you, My loves, and soon we will be together.  Even My scribe, Alan, Is having difficulty actually believing that what he has been waiting for is finally happening, but it is true.  It is upon you – I shake the nations and then I come for you.  Be found doing My will in these final moments of time before the Rapture and you will be rewarded.  It is here.  If you feel tired, draw to Me; press into Me and you will receive rest.  This is enough for today, My loves.  It is almost over, so be of good cheer.  Your loving Father, Jehovah Elohim.

Acts 2:37-39 (KJV)

37 Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do? 38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost. 39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.

Revelation 3:19-21 (KJV)

19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent. 20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. 21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

Ephesians 6:10-20 (KJV)

10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. 11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. 13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. 14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; 15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; 16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. 17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God: 18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints; 19 And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel, 20 For which I am an ambassador in bonds: that therein I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.

Daniel 12:1-3 (KJV)

12 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book. And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt. And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment