Monday, October 31, 2016

The Great Purge



Hello My precious children, it is I, your Eternal Creator God, Jehovah Elohim speaking with you this day.  My children, oh how I love each and every one of you.  I long for the time when we are together forever in Heaven, and I want you to know that this time has come.  That’s right, the time when the shofar sounds has come.  The season of celebration is at hand, when you all are gathered to Me as I send My Son, Yeshua, Jesus Christ to go and get you.  He is waiting the command and all that remains is for a few more events to happen on the earth.  You see, My eternal clock is not time driven, but event driven, and the events that signal the great gathering in Heaven – the Rapture – is but a few events away.  Oh if you could see the clock as it counts down to this event that you have all been so patiently waiting for!  Just look around on the earth and see the complete darkness that has descended upon the lands and you will know that the time is short.  All of you shine brightly in this darkness and you will bring many to Me in the coming days so I want each of you to be of good cheer.  Love one another with the love I have shown you and then you will be rewarded handsomely at the great judgment seat of Christ before the great Wedding Supper.  Even now I am working out the remaining sins in each of your hearts.  I’m cleansing each of you from the sin you have been carrying around for many years – even lifetimes for some of you.  This great purge allows you to become pure light in the earth as you reflect My glory, My love and My grace to those around you.  This will be a difficult time for some of you as you must deal with these since you have buried in the depths of your heart – but this must be purged if you want to be a spotless Bride for My Son.  I send My Son to receive a glorious and spotless Bride – nothing less will do for He deserves such.  Don’t resist this time, My children, and encourage those who are going through this difficult time.  Have a gentle heart, My children.  As I bring to remembrance these deep sins, some will be devastated, so support them.  But oh the celebration in Heaven as relationships are restored on the earth just prior to you being called Home to meet My Son in the air, in the clouds to forever be together.  Look forward to this time, My beloveds, for it is fast approaching.  This is enough for today, My loves.  Be of good cheer, for soon you will be with Me in Heaven.  Your loving Father, Jehovah Elohim.

1 Corinthians 15:51-53 (KJV)

51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, 52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. 53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

1 John 2:10-12 (KJV)

10 He that loveth his brother abideth in the light, and there is none occasion of stumbling in him. 11 But he that hateth his brother is in darkness, and walketh in darkness, and knoweth not whither he goeth, because that darkness hath blinded his eyes. 12 I write unto you, little children, because your sins are forgiven you for his name's sake.

Proverbs 13:9 (KJV)

The light of the righteous rejoiceth: but the lamp of the wicked shall be put out.

Revelation 21:1-3 (KJV)

21 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

No comments:

Post a Comment