Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Use Your Time Wisely



Hello My precious children, it is I, your Eternal Creator God, Jehovah Elohim speaking with you this day.  Oh My precious children, I am about to do something on the earth that will incite great fear in the enemy – in those who are far from Me.  Even those who belong to Me are going to be jolted from their slumber as I shake the earth.  Your nations are teetering on the precipice and will soon tumble into the abyss of chaos and destruction.  You have forsaken Me and My righteousness for self and evil.  All around you, you have placed idols that stray your hearts from Me.  This pains Me greatly, to see you stray so far from Me, so now I shake the lands to wake you from your slumber, lest you fall under judgement and eternity in Hell.  This is the only way now, My beloveds, for I have called and called, and few have heard.  I now shake the earth – SHAKE!  The shakings will be so horrific that, if you are not close to Me, then you will be entrapped in your sin and judged.  But those who are near to Me, who have turned to Me fully in their hearts, who have surrendered to My will and My ways for their lives, you will be protected under the wings of My Might.  I AM your Strong Tower, and yet so many have left Me – have left My loving care and have exposed themselves to many woes.  All over the earth I send My Spirit and awaken many, but too many are deaf to My Spirit, wanting instead for their ears to be tickled by the latest fad, by sports, and by personal gain.  Oh woe are you who have forsaken Me and My ways, for soon it is taken from you.  Everything is on plan – everything unfolds just as I have orchestrated, and I now judge the earth – I judge the inhabitants of the earth, those who have forsaken Me and have chased after the winds – now you will reap the whirlwind.  My children, you who have surrendered to Me, I will bring home very soon now.   In fact, you will be with Me so soon that these final few moments on the earth will pass by very quickly and you will become very joyful at this.  You will escape the tribulations that are coming upon the earth.  But first I shake the earth in one final plea to turn hearts towards Me and the Life that I offer.  My children, I will use you mightily in the coming days and weeks, for when the shakings increase, then you will be instruments of My Word, My message to the inhabitants of the earth, to turn to Me, to turn to My Son, Yeshua, Jesus Christ, in whom is the only way to Me and My Kingdom.  I love you, My precious children, with a love that transcends time, and I will now use you in mighty ways.  The war that I have been talking about is moving along and will soon erupt in massive battles and even invasions of many lands.  The US president will soon try his plans to halt the elections, and he will succeed.  Yes, we are that close to seeing My Mighty Hand move on the earth.  Along with war I bring great shaking of the lands, as well as signs in the heavens.  The seas will be stirred and the lands will be broken as I shake her, as I shake the nations.  Oh America, you are on your final hours of significance.  You are on borrowed time.  The election will be suspended and then I bring the shakings.  These last few moments are all you have left to awaken those around you, so use your time wisely now.  Witness to as many as you can in these few remaining days, and when the shakings come, they will remember what you have said and will come back to you and ask many questions.  I will give you the words to speak and you will lead many to Me in this hour of destruction.  Oh My children, be of good cheer because the time of your exalting has come.  You will be exalted on the earth and then the shofar will sound and My Son, Yeshua, Jesus Christ, comes for you to bring you home to Me.  Use your time wisely.  Witness to the lost that I have placed around you.  Make good use of this time, My precious ones.  It is upon you.  This is enough for today.  Hold tight to Me and soon we will be together forever.  Your loving Father, Jehovah Elohim.

Deuteronomy 32:26-28 (KJV)

26 I said, I would scatter them into corners, I would make the remembrance of them to cease from among men: 27 Were it not that I feared the wrath of the enemy, lest their adversaries should behave themselves strangely, and lest they should say, Our hand is high, and the Lord hath not done all this. 28 For they are a nation void of counsel, neither is there any understanding in them.

Deuteronomy 28:19-21 (KJV)

19 Cursed shalt thou be when thou comest in, and cursed shalt thou be when thou goest out. 20 The Lord shall send upon thee cursing, vexation, and rebuke, in all that thou settest thine hand unto for to do, until thou be destroyed, and until thou perish quickly; because of the wickedness of thy doings, whereby thou hast forsaken me. 21 The Lord shall make the pestilence cleave unto thee, until he have consumed thee from off the land, whither thou goest to possess it.

Judges 10:13-14 (KJV)

13 Yet ye have forsaken me, and served other gods: wherefore I will deliver you no more. 14 Go and cry unto the gods which ye have chosen; let them deliver you in the time of your tribulation.

Isaiah 13:2-5 (KJV)

Lift ye up a banner upon the high mountain, exalt the voice unto them, shake the hand, that they may go into the gates of the nobles. I have commanded my sanctified ones, I have also called my mighty ones for mine anger, even them that rejoice in my highness. The noise of a multitude in the mountains, like as of a great people; a tumultuous noise of the kingdoms of nations gathered together: the Lord of hosts mustereth the host of the battle. They come from a far country, from the end of heaven, even the Lord, and the weapons of his indignation, to destroy the whole land.

Jeremiah 16:20-21 (KJV)

20 Shall a man make gods unto himself, and they are no gods? 21 Therefore, behold, I will this once cause them to know, I will cause them to know mine hand and my might; and they shall know that my name is The Lord.

Psalm 61:1-4 (KJV)

61 Hear my cry, O God; attend unto my prayer. From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I. For thou hast been a shelter for me, and a strong tower from the enemy. I will abide in thy tabernacle for ever: I will trust in the covert of thy wings. Selah.

Psalm 2:10-12 (KJV)

10 Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth. 11 Serve the Lord with fear, and rejoice with trembling. 12 Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.

No comments:

Post a Comment