Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Today



Hello, My precious children, it is I, your Eternal Creator God, Jehovah Elohim speaking with you this day.  My children, listen closely for I have a dire message for you concerning the nations, especially in Europe and North America.  Your days are numbered and now the number has turned to zero.  The day of reckoning is upon you.  Judgment now comes.  Alan, it is I, your Heavenly Father who is speaking with you, so do not doubt what I am saying to you.  I know this seems like you are thinking these things for yourself, but I assure you it is I, Jehovah Elohim speaking to you.  The day you have been looking for is upon you, but do NOT fear!  This judgment falls on the unrepentant – those who have repeatedly shunned My call to them.  The nations of Europe and North America have forsaken My Holy Name, and now it ends.  That’s right, it is upon you even now.  My children, draw near to Me constantly now.  If you have something to say to your loved ones, do it now.  If you need to witness to someone, do it now.  If you want to say “I love you”, do it now.  Live like today is the last day on the earth.  The ark door is almost shut.  After the calamities strike many will turn to Me and be saved, then the Shofar will sound and My Son, Yeshua, Jesus Christ will come for you.  It is upon you My precious children.  It is now!  Be of good cheer, My loves, for this is the time you have longed for.  Yes, you will see many things that will incite great fear, but I AM is with you!  I have told you many times that it will come near you, but will not overtake you.  The evil one, Satan, Lucifer, the great dragon is in his fury blanketing the earth with his evil demons, the fallen angels of old, and I now allow them access to the unrepentant.  Satan is in My control, never forget that!  He can only do what I allow – he is My instrument of judgment on the souls who have repeatedly turned from Me and My loving calls to them.  Just like I sent the Babylonians to take away My people Israel, so now I use Satan to do the same to those far from Me.  This is My last plea to them to turn to Me before they close their eyes in death, for after they die then comes the Judgment.  Have I not said that a person is to die once and then judgment?  This is true, but I don’t want any to be judged, but to come to Me for forgiveness from their sinful lives, for I am gracious and loving towards those who turn to Me with their full hearts.  I want none to perish, but to have eternal life with Me in Heaven.  My precious ones, I want you to make it a point to extend love to everyone now, even the most hard heart that I place in your path.  All they want is what I put in every one of My created beings, and that is the desire to be loved – to be accepted for who they are.  With such I can form and mold into My righteous sons and daughters.  Yes, I accept you as you are, but I work quickly to change you into what I will for you.  To be a pure, spotless bride, suitable for My Son.  He now comes for you, My children, so be of good cheer.  The day has arrived.  Judgment ensues, followed by the greatest harvest of all times.  And I want each of you to join in the harvest.  This is enough for today, My precious ones.  Live today like it is your last.  Judgment comes.  The harvest is great!  I love each of you with a love you cannot comprehend, and soon we will be together for eternity!  Your loving Father, Jehovah Elohim.

Hebrews 9:27-28 (KJV)

27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment: 28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

Joel 3:12-14 (KJV)

12 Let the heathen be wakened, and come up to the valley of Jehoshaphat: for there will I sit to judge all the heathen round about. 13 Put ye in the sickle, for the harvest is ripe: come, get you down; for the press is full, the fats overflow; for their wickedness is great. 14 Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision: for the day of the Lord is near in the valley of decision.

2 Kings 24:14-17 (KJV)

14 And he carried away all Jerusalem, and all the princes, and all the mighty men of valour, even ten thousand captives, and all the craftsmen and smiths: none remained, save the poorest sort of the people of the land. 15 And he carried away Jehoiachin to Babylon, and the king's mother, and the king's wives, and his officers, and the mighty of the land, those carried he into captivity from Jerusalem to Babylon. 16 And all the men of might, even seven thousand, and craftsmen and smiths a thousand, all that were strong and apt for war, even them the king of Babylon brought captive to Babylon. 17 And the king of Babylon made Mattaniah his father's brother king in his stead, and changed his name to Zedekiah.

John 3:13-21 (KJV)

13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven. 14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: 15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. 16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. 18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. 19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. 20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. 21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

1 Corinthians 13 (ESV)

13 If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. And if I have prophetic powers, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give away all I have, and if I deliver up my body to be burned, but have not love, I gain nothing. Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never ends. As for prophecies, they will pass away; as for tongues, they will cease; as for knowledge, it will pass away. For we know in part and we prophesy in part, 10 but when the perfect comes, the partial will pass away. 11 When I was a child, I spoke like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I gave up childish ways. 12 For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I have been fully known. 13 So now faith, hope, and love abide, these three; but the greatest of these is love.

Revelation 14:14-16 (KJV)

14 And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle. 15 And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe. 16 And he that sat on the cloud thrust in his sickle on the earth; and the earth was reaped.

No comments:

Post a Comment