Thursday, October 27, 2016

The Glory that Awaits



Hello My precious children, it is I, your Eternal Creator God, Jehovah Elohim speaking with you this day.  Oh My precious children, the glory that awaits you in Heaven is so grand, so glorious that words cannot describe it.  I want to take a time-out from all of the dire messages of about what is to happen upon the earth, to now look at your rewards for standing firm in these coming storms.  These storms will be very brief for you, My loves; very brief indeed.  Once the shofar sounds and My Son, Yeshua, Jesus, snatches His Bride to Heaven the celebration begins.  You have many loved ones who are already in Heaven longing to see you.  The reunion that awaits will be nothing like you can even imagine.  Even generations long past know of you.  Remember, there are books in Heaven being written about your lives, and they have access to them and can read the trials and victories in your lives.  They know of you, and even your loved ones who are with Me are already celebrating your arrival.  Heaven senses the lateness of the hour.  All of the heavenly hosts, the mighty Angels are at their posts ready at the command, and all of the saints throughout the eras know the time is now.  Oh My precious children, we will be together in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, and once you are carried into My City, then the heavenly celebrations begin.  There will be a brief time of the Judgment Seat of Christ, where My Son will purify His Holy Bride and prepare her for the wedding, then the wedding feast!  Oh what a celebration this will be.  Each of you have a seat specifically catered to your tastes, on an ornate high-backed chair with your name engraved in gold on the back.  This is what I want you to think of in these last few moments on the earth.  All the struggles you are now experiencing are but a brief time, so short that it will seemingly be over in the blink of your eye, then the twinkle and you are Home with Me!  Don’t be discouraged, My children.  Don’t let the world affect your attitudes and demeanors.  You belong to Me!  You are sons and daughters of the Eternal King!  You are princes and princesses of the Almighty.  Live like it!!  Live like you are royalty, for you surely are.  Oh My precious children, my glistening jewels, My vessels of righteousness, what awaits you in Heaven will bring joy unspeakable for eternity.  Imagine walking down the golden streets of the New Jerusalem, taking drinks from the River of Life, and tasting fruit from the Tree of Life, all the while having conversations with your loved ones, and meeting and loving new brothers and sisters from around the earth and throughout time – from different cultures, languages, likes and dislikes, all together in glorious unity in Me!  There will never be a cross word, a late schedule, or fretting about abundance, for all of these are freely given from Me.  You will be free indeed!  This is enough for today, My loves.  Be of good cheer, for I come for you quickly.  Rise above the filth of the earth and soon it will be over.  Soon we will be together for eternity.  Your loving Father, Jehovah Elohim.

John 16:32-33 (KJV)

32 Behold, the hour cometh, yea, is now come, that ye shall be scattered, every man to his own, and shall leave me alone: and yet I am not alone, because the Father is with me. 33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

Revelation 3:11-13 (KJV)

11 Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown. 12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name. 13 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Revelation 21:1-3 (KJV)

21 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

1 Corinthians 15:51-53 (KJV)

51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, 52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. 53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

Daniel 7:9-14 (KJV)

I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire. 10 A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened. 11 I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame. 12 As concerning the rest of the beasts, they had their dominion taken away: yet their lives were prolonged for a season and time. 13 I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him. 14 And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed.

1 comment: