Monday, October 3, 2016

It Will Come Near You



This morning the Lord woke me with a dream.  In this dream I was at my parents’ home.  Behind their house, in the bottom about ¼ mile from their back door and on their property was a train track, which is odd because there is no train track on their land.  But on this track were several cars with an engine that was turned off.  I went into the house and later heard the sound of a train coming very fast.  I then heard the train whistle loudly and the brakes engage before a massive impact.  I yelled, “The train derailed!”  I ran to the back window and the train had derailed up to the trees in the back yard very close to the house and stopped.  I was immediately startled awake.  I ran through the dream in my mind, and then the Lord said, “It will come near your home, but will not overtake you.”  Then I heard, “Alan, write.”

Good morning, My precious ones, it is I, your Eternal Creator God, Jehovah Elohim speaking with you today.  That’s righty, My children, it will not overtake you.  A heavy darkness has continued to increase over the earth and is near complete, but I want to remind you, My precious ones, that I AM with you!  Though it may seem that I have left you, know that I haven’t.  Though I may be quiet, I AM there.  I have dispatched a multitude of angels concerning each of you, My precious ones, so you have no reason to fear.  Though the evil come near your home, it will not enter, for I Am with you and will never forsake you.  Rosh Hashanah has begun in the Jewish tradition, signaling a new year.  Many people have thought that I would come for them before this Jewish New Year, because it was the end of the year of Jubilee.  Where is this written?  I have never said this would be so.  Things are now nearly complete – time is absolutely up in My clock, in My hourglass.  The last grains of sand have fallen and My judgment upon the unrepentant now comes.  Draw near to Me, My precious ones, for where else can you go?  I AM your shelter in the storm and great comfort in the trials that are upon you.  Do NOT FEAR!  Do not let the wiles of the evil overcome you and instill fear in your hearts.  When you do this you remove My covering and expose yourself to many evil entities who want to tear you to shreds, but I don’t want this for you.  Draw near to Me at all times now and allow Me to cover you in My righteousness and protect you from this horrible storm that has covered the earth.  I will never leave you or forsake you, remember this My children, because if you forget this, then you will more easily fall for the lies of Satan and his evil band of demons, the fallen angels of old.  Do not listen to him!  Do not let him affect your thoughts and bring fear into your hearts, for this is NOT from ME, My precious ones.  Look around you – you see the evil all around you.  You are now given spiritual eyes to see some of what is around you – this is merely a reminder of the times you are in so that you will not let your guard down.  If the home owner knew when the thief would enter, he would be alert and ready.  Be like this home owner – be alert, My children, for the enemy rages and will overtake you if you are not close to Me at all times now.  Be of good cheer, for the Great I AM is with you!  It will come near you, but will NOT overtake you.  This is enough for today, My precious ones.  Repent!  Draw near to Me constantly and consistently, and I will not allow the evil to overtake you.  I love you with an eternal Love.  Your Eternal Creator, Jehovah Elohim.

Isaiah 54:14-15 (KJV)

14 In righteousness shalt thou be established: thou shalt be far from oppression; for thou shalt not fear: and from terror; for it shall not come near thee. 15 Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake.

Psalm 91:9-11 (KJV)

Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation; 10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling. 11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.

John 6:60-70 (KJV)

60 Many therefore of his disciples, when they had heard this, said, This is an hard saying; who can hear it? 61 When Jesus knew in himself that his disciples murmured at it, he said unto them, Doth this offend you? 62 What and if ye shall see the Son of man ascend up where he was before? 63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life. 64 But there are some of you that believe not. For Jesus knew from the beginning who they were that believed not, and who should betray him. 65 And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father. 66 From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him. 67 Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away? 68 Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life. 69 And we believe and are sure that thou art that Christ, the Son of the living God. 70 Jesus answered them, Have not I chosen you twelve, and one of you is a devil?

Ephesians 4:17-25 (KJV)

17 This I say therefore, and testify in the Lord, that ye henceforth walk not as other Gentiles walk, in the vanity of their mind, 18 Having the understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart: 19 Who being past feeling have given themselves over unto lasciviousness, to work all uncleanness with greediness. 20 But ye have not so learned Christ; 21 If so be that ye have heard him, and have been taught by him, as the truth is in Jesus: 22 That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts; 23 And be renewed in the spirit of your mind; 24 And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness. 25 Wherefore putting away lying, speak every man truth with his neighbour: for we are members one of another.

Hebrews 13:5-8 (KJV)

Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me. Remember them which have the rule over you, who have spoken unto you the word of God: whose faith follow, considering the end of their conversation. Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.

Matthew 24:42-44 (KJV)

42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come. 43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up. 44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.

No comments:

Post a Comment