Monday, October 17, 2016

War Precedes the Joy of Heaven!

Good day, My precious children, it is I, your Eternal Creator God, Jehovah Elohim speaking with you this day.  It has been a week since I spoke through My scribe, Alan, and much has happened within that time.  Many of you already know many of these things, but there is much more that is happening behind the scenes that if you knew would incite great fear.  But I don’t want you to have any fear, My precious children, because I AM with each of you in a very intimate way.  I dwell in the hearts of My people through My Spirit and I will for eternity!  I will NEVER leave you or forsake you, even in these dark times.  You may feel distant from Me at times while still on the earth, but I assure you that I AM with you!  Yes, war is actually breaking out right now and will manifest itself in visible ways that the earth will witness in the coming days – not weeks, but days, My children.  I don’t want you to become fearful when you see escalation on the war fronts across the earth.  Instead these are reminders to reach out to Me in prayer.  Pray for My will to be done in these things, for I hear your prayers and prayer changes things.  That’s right, I have a plan, but that plan doesn’t move forward until I hear from My people.  Many of you are led to pray in certain ways, and this brings you into My plans.  I want you to be part of what I am doing on the earth.  Oh, My precious ones, I want to give you a glimpse of what is in store for you in the coming days.  I Am.  I love each of you in ways you cannot understand.  My love for each of you transcends time.  I created the earth as a place of beauty to display My eternal Majesty, to point you to Me – to reveal Myself to you through My Creation.  And My children, this earth is but a mere glimpse of what awaits you in Heaven.  A mere shadow of the eternal greatness and perfection of Heaven.  Even the Garden in which I put Adam and Eve was not perfection like Heaven.  When Heaven and earth merge at the end of time it will be a thing to behold.  Oh My precious children, I want you to look forward to this time now, for when you look forward to what is ahead, you rise above the stench of sin on this earth.  The earth is groaning under the weight of sin and looks anxiously for release from the curse.  Such it is with you, My children.  Your sufferings are meant to focus your eyes and hearts on Me.  When you focus on Me instead of the storm, then no matter how fearful the storm may toss your life, I hold you in the palm of My mighty hand.  Yes, you will witness great calamities on the earth – great destruction and great loss of life, but it will not come near you, for I will shield you with My mighty hand – with My mighty wings of protection.  War is breaking out even now in Syria.  Relations of the earth’s superpowers – the great nations that I have allowed to rise for such a time as this – are strained, yet I am sovereign over these events that are unfolding before you.  War will manifest itself visibly in the coming days.  This will greatly affect the US elections that are coming in November.  I have repeatedly told many that there will not be an election, and this is true.  Relax, My scribe, Alan.  As you type you have great fear that you will lose your credibility if this doesn’t happen, but I AM is speaking with you, and I have My sovereign plan and it unfolds now!  This is the time you all have been waiting for.  The shofar will soon blow and My Son, Yeshua, Jesus, will gather His Bride for the great wedding feast.  After the time of Great Tribulation on the earth, each of you will accompany Jesus back to the earth to set up His Holy Kingdom to reign for one thousand years.  Oh how you will love this brief time.  The Millennium will be a time when righteousness will reign as My Son, Yeshua Ha Mashiach, the Lord Jesus Christ, will rule and reign from the throne in Jerusalem.   This current war with Syria will set in motion My plans for the third temple to be built, the very temple that Jesus will reign during the Millennium.  Those who hunger and thirst for righteousness will be satisfied!  Those who long for peace will be satisfied!  Those who are meek and lowly will be satisfied!  You all will be satisfied, My precious ones, My children.   The earth is under great travail right now, and it will get much worse, but I come for you before these horrendous times, so do not fear!  In order for My plan to unfold, I must judge America, Great Britain, and many nation in Europe.  These dominoes are starting to fall even now.  When this war escalates, these nations will crumble and fall.  Out of the dust of their demise rises the end times scenario outlined in My prophets – in Revelation, in Joel, in Zechariah, in Isaiah and many others.  Consult My Word, My children, for all is foretold and you will gain greater understanding of what is happening.  I will also confirm in your hearts, through My Spirit, what is true and what is from the evil one.  Much deception is on the earth today – truth is found only in Me and My precious and obedient children.  I will get My messages out through My scribes and prophets of today.  Seek them out and I will lead you to them.  Heaven awaits such.  And Heaven is anxiously awaiting your arrival.  Perfection awaits a perfected Bride – a Bride washed and purified in the Blood of Jesus Christ – arrayed in sparkling white garments.  Oh how precious you are to Me, My children.  I want this message to bring you great joy and peace, for in the coming days you will easily lose sight of Me unless you deliberately search for Me.  Spend time with me constantly, My children, and I Am there.  Together we will walk through these fearful times and before you know it you will be together with Me, My Son and My Spirit in Heaven forever.  Be of good cheer, for I have overcome the world!  This is enough for today, My children.  Do not fear this war, for it must come to pass.  It is upon you even now.  I love you with an unending love.  Your Eternal Father, Jehovah Elohim.

Zechariah 2 (KJV)

I lifted up mine eyes again, and looked, and behold a man with a measuring line in his hand. Then said I, Whither goest thou? And he said unto me, To measure Jerusalem, to see what is the breadth thereof, and what is the length thereof. And, behold, the angel that talked with me went forth, and another angel went out to meet him, And said unto him, Run, speak to this young man, saying, Jerusalem shall be inhabited as towns without walls for the multitude of men and cattle therein: For I, saith the Lord, will be unto her a wall of fire round about, and will be the glory in the midst of her. Ho, ho, come forth, and flee from the land of the north, saith the Lord: for I have spread you abroad as the four winds of the heaven, saith the Lord. Deliver thyself, O Zion, that dwellest with the daughter of Babylon. For thus saith the Lord of hosts; After the glory hath he sent me unto the nations which spoiled you: for he that toucheth you toucheth the apple of his eye. For, behold, I will shake mine hand upon them, and they shall be a spoil to their servants: and ye shall know that the Lord of hosts hath sent me. 10 Sing and rejoice, O daughter of Zion: for, lo, I come, and I will dwell in the midst of thee, saith the Lord. 11 And many nations shall be joined to the Lord in that day, and shall be my people: and I will dwell in the midst of thee, and thou shalt know that the Lord of hosts hath sent me unto thee. 12 And the Lord shall inherit Judah his portion in the holy land, and shall choose Jerusalem again. 13 Be silent, O all flesh, before the Lord: for he is raised up out of his holy habitation.

Joel 2:13-32 (KJV)

13 And rend your heart, and not your garments, and turn unto the Lord your God: for he is gracious and merciful, slow to anger, and of great kindness, and repenteth him of the evil. 14 Who knoweth if he will return and repent, and leave a blessing behind him; even a meat offering and a drink offering unto the Lord your God? 15 Blow the trumpet in Zion, sanctify a fast, call a solemn assembly: 16 Gather the people, sanctify the congregation, assemble the elders, gather the children, and those that suck the breasts: let the bridegroom go forth of his chamber, and the bride out of her closet. 17 Let the priests, the ministers of the Lord, weep between the porch and the altar, and let them say, Spare thy people, O Lord, and give not thine heritage to reproach, that the heathen should rule over them: wherefore should they say among the people, Where is their God? 18 Then will the Lord be jealous for his land, and pity his people. 19 Yea, the Lord will answer and say unto his people, Behold, I will send you corn, and wine, and oil, and ye shall be satisfied therewith: and I will no more make you a reproach among the heathen: 20 But I will remove far off from you the northern army, and will drive him into a land barren and desolate, with his face toward the east sea, and his hinder part toward the utmost sea, and his stink shall come up, and his ill savour shall come up, because he hath done great things. 21 Fear not, O land; be glad and rejoice: for the Lord will do great things. 22 Be not afraid, ye beasts of the field: for the pastures of the wilderness do spring, for the tree beareth her fruit, the fig tree and the vine do yield their strength. 23 Be glad then, ye children of Zion, and rejoice in the Lord your God: for he hath given you the former rain moderately, and he will cause to come down for you the rain, the former rain, and the latter rain in the first month. 24 And the floors shall be full of wheat, and the vats shall overflow with wine and oil. 25 And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you. 26 And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the Lord your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. 27 And ye shall know that I am in the midst of Israel, and that I am the Lord your God, and none else: and my people shall never be ashamed. 28 And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions: 29 And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit. 30 And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke. 31 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and terrible day of the Lord come. 32 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the Lord hath said, and in the remnant whom the Lord shall call.

Isaiah 17:7-14 (KJV)

At that day shall a man look to his Maker, and his eyes shall have respect to the Holy One of Israel. And he shall not look to the altars, the work of his hands, neither shall respect that which his fingers have made, either the groves, or the images. In that day shall his strong cities be as a forsaken bough, and an uppermost branch, which they left because of the children of Israel: and there shall be desolation. 10 Because thou hast forgotten the God of thy salvation, and hast not been mindful of the rock of thy strength, therefore shalt thou plant pleasant plants, and shalt set it with strange slips: 11 In the day shalt thou make thy plant to grow, and in the morning shalt thou make thy seed to flourish: but the harvest shall be a heap in the day of grief and of desperate sorrow. 12 Woe to the multitude of many people, which make a noise like the noise of the seas; and to the rushing of nations, that make a rushing like the rushing of mighty waters! 13 The nations shall rush like the rushing of many waters: but God shall rebuke them, and they shall flee far off, and shall be chased as the chaff of the mountains before the wind, and like a rolling thing before the whirlwind. 14 And behold at eveningtide trouble; and before the morning he is not. This is the portion of them that spoil us, and the lot of them that rob us.

Revelation 19:6-9 (KJV)

And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth. Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready. And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints. And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.

Revelation 20:1-6 (KJV)

20 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand. And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years, And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season. And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

No comments:

Post a Comment