Friday, October 28, 2016

More About Heaven



Hello My precious children, it is I, your Eternal Creator God, Jehovah Elohim speaking with you today.  Oh My children you need to listen to what I have to say.  The time when we are together comes quickly now.  The dominoes are starting to fall and it cannot be stopped.  My judgments come upon the nations and I need you to listen.  In this darkness that is coming, a darkness so dense that you will have trouble seeing Truth, but I tell you that I will be with you in this – I will never leave you nor forsake you, My precious ones.  You will come to doubt this is true, but that is simply the evil one casting his lies.  Oh My precious ones, as the darkness falls you will shine so brightly that the earth will take notice – the inhabitants of the earth will see and be drawn to you and you will lead many to Me.  I want you to focus on what awaits you in Heaven, My children, because this will bring great hope in the darkness.  Heaven is simply where I dwell – it is My Home.  Heaven is a place so grand that you cannot comprehend its vastness.  Open plains, mountain ranges, ocean fronts, dazzling deserts, lakes, streams and of course the River of Life.  Each of you will have dwellings apart from your place in the New Jerusalem, where all of My children will have a place, but throughout the lands of Heaven are dwelling places – Mansions – specifically suited to your tastes.  Some mansions are in a neighborhood setting while others are by the seashore, and still others are in the mountains.  Each has been crafted just to your tastes, down to the meticulously detailed things, such as the woodwork, furniture and your beds.  Yes, there are beds in Heaven, My children!  You will have the opportunity to take naps and sleep as you will.  You will have different rooms filled with your hobbies and things you will make for Me.  I have specific places that I will display your gifts to Me throughout the lands, and even in the New Jerusalem will you bring many gifts to Me and I will proudly display them for all to see.  I know this is new information for many of you, but I want to give you a glimpse if what awaits to help you in the coming days.  Oh the glory that awaits you, My loved ones.  My Son, Yeshua, Jesus, is so anxious to get you now.  He knows the lateness of the hour, and yet, I have kept the exact moment from Him, so even He doesn’t know the day or the hour the shofar sounds.  This is a deep mystery but it is in My Word, My precious ones.  You must read My Word to fully understand some things, while other things you will have understanding when you get Here with Me.  And some of you who have walked faithfully with me for many years will have far greater access to My Throne than those who have a “deathbed conversion”.  They will have a time of learning, being taught by the angels and others who have been here for a long time.  They must come to understand My Word, My ways and what I expect of them, and of course the “why” of everything.  Many questions will be answered in time, but I will fully answer your questions in Heaven.  You are thinking “How can this be?”  Well, because My greatness is so vast that you simply cannot ask all of the questions about My mysteries.  Some things you will have no question for.  This is why you will have eternity to get to know me, but you will never fully come to understand Who I AM.  I keep some mysteries to Myself because they are not understandable for you, My loves.  These things you have no need to worry about – I AM!  Some of you will be given charge over regions in Heaven.  Those who have been faithful will be rulers over regions and principalities in Heaven, while others will be leaders of townships and other things.  Yes, there is a hierarchy based solely upon your faithfulness to Me while on the earth.  If you know Me and yet served self, then you will have a lesser role in Heaven than those who sacrificed themselves for My Kingdom.  I say this to motivate you to store up treasures in Heaven by working and sacrificing yourselves for Me on the earth now!   Be about My work, My loves, and great will be your reward in Heaven.  This is enough for today.  Cast your eyes upon Me and I will lead you through these dark times.  I love you, My precious ones, and soon we will be together for eternity!  Your loving Father, Jehovah Elohim.

1 Chronicles 29:11-12 (KJV)

11 Thine, O Lord is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty: for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O Lord, and thou art exalted as head above all. 12 Both riches and honour come of thee, and thou reignest over all; and in thine hand is power and might; and in thine hand it is to make great, and to give strength unto all.

Matthew 24:30-31 (KJV)

30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. 31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Revelation 5:12-14 (KJV)

12 Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing. 13 And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever. 14 And the four beasts said, Amen. And the four and twenty elders fell down and worshipped him that liveth for ever and ever.

Matthew 24:35-37 (KJV)

35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away. 36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only. 37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Matthew 6:19-21 (KJV)

19 Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal: 20 But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal: 21 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

Luke 6:22-23 (KJV)

22 Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake. 23 Rejoice ye in that day, and leap for joy: for, behold, your reward is great in heaven: for in the like manner did their fathers unto the prophets.

Luke 19:17 (KJV)

17 And he said unto him, Well, thou good servant: because thou hast been faithful in a very little, have thou authority over ten cities.

No comments:

Post a Comment