Saturday, October 1, 2016

The Great Shaking Is Now



Hello My precious children, it is I, your Eternal Creator God, Jehovah Elohim speaking with you this day.  I want you to listen closely, My children, for dark and evil are the days you are in.  If you knew what was about to happen, you would surely become fearful, but this is My word of comfort to you.  War is ramping up in many places on the earth.  Famine is already taking hold in many places as resources have been squandered by evil men.  Even in America, your food supply chain is now quickly being eradicated as the plans of the evil one have darkened the hearts of men who are in control.  And soon the Internet will be under global control with draconian rules and laws to shut down speech, especially speech of My children.  Those who proudly share My love will be seen as hateful and their sites will be systematically shut down.  My Children, I AM Sovereign and will only allow some of their plans to be fulfilled at this time.  I have many messengers who will continue to give out My message to you even as these speech laws go into effect.  Even My scribe, Alan, will be able to write for the coming weeks, while many will be taken offline.  It moves quickly now.  I want you to be obediently following Me and My ways now My precious children, for I know all things and will direct you through this dark time you are entering.  This message is serious, yet I do not want you to become fearful, My precious ones, because I Am with you and I will never forsake you.  Things are happening in your lives that are shaking things up – you are seeing things happen that you’ve never seen happen before.  This is My will, My children, to move you into different areas and touching different people.  Do not resist this change, My precious ones, because it is My will for you.  Be proven faithful in this, My loved ones, and great will be your reward.  Earthquakes will continue to increase all over the earth, and they will now become devastating in major cities, especially in America.  I have kept her relatively calm for I am trying to reach My people there and wake them from their slumber, but they refuse to lift their eyes towards Heaven, so now I must shake her from her sleep!  Wars will lead to financial unrest, leading to lack of food, power and water, and finally natural destructions by way of earthquakes, volcanos and hurricanes.   Yes, all of these things are now to increase.   Be of good cheer, My precious children, for in this chaos I will lift you on high and you will shine like the sun in the dark places and reap a harvest for My Kingdom!  I need you to be ready, My children, for it happens now.  If you have been more focused on the world than Me, then you will have a difficult time adjusting to the rapid changes coming, while those who have obediently followed My leading will be ready for My instruction.  Great will be your reward, My children, when you stand firm until the end.  At that time, the Last Trump will sound and I will send My Son, Yeshua, Jesus Christ, to come for you, My precious lambs.  He is the Mighty Shepherd and He longs to gather you to Himself.  This is so soon now that you have no need to worry about your future -  your savings, your bills, your future plans to go on holiday, for this comes now, My children.  Draw near to Me and you will be instructed in what you are to do.  But if you insist on making plans for your future, then you are in danger of missing what I have for you.  I will provide for everything you need, for I love you and will give My faithful children wonderful things.  I love to lavish My children with gifts, even in the chaos, to encourage you to stand firm.  I come quickly, My children, so you have nothing to fear.  Pray for your loved ones.  Be in constant repentance before Me so I can speak freely with you.  This is enough for today, My precious ones.  Repentance is key for these times.  Your loving Father, Jehovah Elohim.

Zechariah 3 (KJV)

And he shewed me Joshua the high priest standing before the angel of the Lord, and Satan standing at his right hand to resist him. And the Lord said unto Satan, The Lord rebuke thee, O Satan; even the Lord that hath chosen Jerusalem rebuke thee: is not this a brand plucked out of the fire? Now Joshua was clothed with filthy garments, and stood before the angel. And he answered and spake unto those that stood before him, saying, Take away the filthy garments from him. And unto him he said, Behold, I have caused thine iniquity to pass from thee, and I will clothe thee with change of raiment. And I said, Let them set a fair mitre upon his head. So they set a fair mitre upon his head, and clothed him with garments. And the angel of the Lord stood by. And the angel of the Lord protested unto Joshua, saying, Thus saith the Lord of hosts; If thou wilt walk in my ways, and if thou wilt keep my charge, then thou shalt also judge my house, and shalt also keep my courts, and I will give thee places to walk among these that stand by. Hear now, O Joshua the high priest, thou, and thy fellows that sit before thee: for they are men wondered at: for, behold, I will bring forth my servant the Branch. For behold the stone that I have laid before Joshua; upon one stone shall be seven eyes: behold, I will engrave the graving thereof, saith the Lord of hosts, and I will remove the iniquity of that land in one day. 10 In that day, saith the Lord of hosts, shall ye call every man his neighbour under the vine and under the fig tree.

Psalm 91:2-4 (KJV)

I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust. Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence. He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

Jeremiah 14:11-13 (KJV)

11 Then said the Lord unto me, Pray not for this people for their good. 12 When they fast, I will not hear their cry; and when they offer burnt offering and an oblation, I will not accept them: but I will consume them by the sword, and by the famine, and by the pestilence. 13 Then said I, Ah, Lord God! behold, the prophets say unto them, Ye shall not see the sword, neither shall ye have famine; but I will give you assured peace in this place.

Matthew 13:36-43 (KJV)

36 Then Jesus sent the multitude away, and went into the house: and his disciples came unto him, saying, Declare unto us the parable of the tares of the field. 37 He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man; 38 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one; 39 The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels. 40 As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world. 41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; 42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth. 43 Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

Psalm 23 (KJV)

23 The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment