Sunday, October 9, 2016

Forsake Everything for Me

Good morning, My precious children, it is I, your Eternal Creator God, Jehovah Elohim speaking with you this day.  Oh My precious ones, the day approaches when we will be together for eternity.  That’s right, My children, the day is upon you.  You don’t have to make plans for your tomorrows any longer, for I AM your tomorrow – Heaven is your tomorrows.  The devastation in the Caribbean and the US are reaping a harvest as people have cried out to Me for relief in this, and I have heard.  I have called some of My children home in this, but many were judged as well – those who were far from Me and whose hearts were as stone.  The earth has now entered the birth pains talked about in My Word – the pains are now coming very quickly and are hurting much worse.  This is foretold, My loves.  Evil is on full march across the earth right now, and soon will erupt into wars in many places.  Keep watch on Jerusalem and My land Israel.  Plans are already in place to invade her from the north – when they try, I will unleash horrors on their own lands.  Oh, My precious children, you have nothing to fear as I AM with you and will never forsake you, even in these terrible times that are unfolding.  This must be, for it has been ordained since the beginning of time – since the foundations of the earth were laid.  Those of you whom I know intimately, who have surrendered yourselves to My will for your lives will be My instruments to reap an end-times harvest before My Son, Yeshua, Jesus, comes to get you.  Oh, My lambs, your Shepherd is on His way to get you.  This is the day you have been looking for, and My son has been anxiously awaiting as well.  Don’t worry about anything, My loves, for it matters not.  Earthly things are now mere distractions and will profit nothing for the flesh.  Even things that recently brought you joy will no longer do so – you will begin to see the futility of past pleasures.  This is My design to get your full attention.  My army of angels have surrounded you and are fending off the evil one and his evil army of fallen angels, the demons who want you dead – but I won’t allow it!  Now, some of you who know Me have strayed from Me and are being pierced with many sorrows, but even now I am turning you back to Me.  Don’t resist this, My children, for great is your reward.  Even in this storm that has battered Haiti, Cuba, the Bahamas and the east coast of the US, I have protected many of My precious children and their homes have been left unscathed.  This is because I heard their cries for mercy and I posted angels at the four corners of their properties.  Unfortunately, too few of My children cried out to Me with heartfelt cries and have suffered loss.   This is My warning to all of you, My precious ones; draw near to Me constantly; pray to Me constantly; forsake everything in this world for My sake, and you will reap a bountiful harvest for My Kingdom, and a great reward awaits you in Heaven.  This is enough for today, My children.  You know what to do.  I AM speaking with each of you, convicting you of My Will.  Be found obedient in this, My loved ones, and I send Yeshua, Jesus Christ for you quickly.  Your loving Father, Jehovah Elohim.

1 Corinthians 15:51-53 (KJV)

51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, 52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. 53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

Matthew 24:7-8 (NASB)

For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and in various places there will be famines and earthquakes. But all these things are merely the beginning of birth pangs.

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 (KJV)

16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

Zechariah 2:8-9 (KJV)

For thus saith the Lord of hosts; After the glory hath he sent me unto the nations which spoiled you: for he that toucheth you toucheth the apple of his eye. For, behold, I will shake mine hand upon them, and they shall be a spoil to their servants: and ye shall know that the Lord of hosts hath sent me.

1 Timothy 6:9-12 (KJV)

But they that will be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and hurtful lusts, which drown men in destruction and perdition. 10 For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows. 11 But thou, O man of God, flee these things; and follow after righteousness, godliness, faith, love, patience, meekness. 12 Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses.

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 (KJV)

16 Rejoice evermore. 17 Pray without ceasing. 18 In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

2 Corinthians 10:1-7 (KJV)

10 Now I Paul myself beseech you by the meekness and gentleness of Christ, who in presence am base among you, but being absent am bold toward you: But I beseech you, that I may not be bold when I am present with that confidence, wherewith I think to be bold against some, which think of us as if we walked according to the flesh. For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh: (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;) Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ; And having in a readiness to revenge all disobedience, when your obedience is fulfilled. Do ye look on things after the outward appearance? if any man trust to himself that he is Christ's, let him of himself think this again, that, as he is Christ's, even so are we Christ's.

Romans 6:16-22 (KJV)

16 Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness? 17 But God be thanked, that ye were the servants of sin, but ye have obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine which was delivered you. 18 Being then made free from sin, ye became the servants of righteousness. 19 I speak after the manner of men because of the infirmity of your flesh: for as ye have yielded your members servants to uncleanness and to iniquity unto iniquity; even so now yield your members servants to righteousness unto holiness. 20 For when ye were the servants of sin, ye were free from righteousness. 21 What fruit had ye then in those things whereof ye are now ashamed? for the end of those things is death. 22 But now being made free from sin, and become servants to God, ye have your fruit unto holiness, and the end everlasting life.

1 comment:

  1. Abba...thank you for your mighty hand of protection through the many storms of life

    ReplyDelete