Friday, November 18, 2016

Unstop Your Ears



Hello My precious children, it is I, your Eternal Creator God, Jehovah Elohim speaking with you this day.  Oh My precious children I have a word for you today, a word of encouragement that will lighten your souls.  Much has happened over the past week and I want to give you an update as to what has happened.  All over the earth My Word is going out through My obedient children – those who I have chosen to spread the Good News of My Gospel.  People are coming to Me and hearts are being changed.  I long for each of you to be with Me in Heaven, and I assure you that this time is soon.  My children, you will be amazed at the things that are happening on the earth.  Just look and see.  I am doing things in the hearts of My beloveds that please Me greatly as they obediently follow My leading.  My scribe, Alan, has been taken aback at some of the things that he has seen, especially since the US elections, but I tell him and you, My beloveds, that things are going the way I had planned.  Yes, I did say that the elections would be postponed, but because of the uprising of My children, because of the many prayers that were lifted up to My throne room I had to delay some of My judgments.  Thing are still on track, but some of the events on My calendar have been delayed because of the prayers of the saints.  Again, My calendar is event driven, and because of the prayers of the saints, some of the events have been delayed.  And yes, by delayed I mean they are imminent.  Oh America, you have been weighed in the balance and have been found wanting, and you are to be judged, and are now being judged.  The results of the election has caused a shock-wave across the earth and has awakend many slumbering souls. Where there was no hope, hope has been kindled.  The result is that many more are now active in My kingdom on the earth and are reaping a harvest as souls once darkened are now coming alive.  Don’t think that what I told you was wrong in the elections being postponed – it was right when those words were written, but now because of the prayers of the saints the timeline has shifted a bit.  My scribe, Alan, though he mis-heard My words and it took him off of My stage and he closed up his ears, but he cried out to Me in his deafness and has repented and I have given him more understanding.  It is the same with all of My children; when you have a question, just ask Me and I will hear and answer at the proper time.  Don’t let the enemy cause you to stop up your ears because of misunderstanding.  I AM not a God of misunderstanding, but of peace, of calmness, of joy and of love.  Anything else is of the enemy, so be on guard.  This is enough for today. If there is something stopping your ears, come to Me and inquire about it and I will speak to your heart.  Don’t doubt, for doubt is an enemy tactic.  I AM with you and will never leave you or forsake you.  I love each of you with an unending love.  Your loving Father, Jehovah Elohim.

Psalm 57:1-3 (KJV)

57 Be merciful unto me, O God, be merciful unto me: for my soul trusteth in thee: yea, in the shadow of thy wings will I make my refuge, until these calamities be overpast. I will cry unto God most high; unto God that performeth all things for me. He shall send from heaven, and save me from the reproach of him that would swallow me up. Selah. God shall send forth his mercy and his truth.

Psalm 3:3-5 (KJV)

But thou, O Lord, art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head. I cried unto the Lord with my voice, and he heard me out of his holy hill. Selah. I laid me down and slept; I awaked; for the Lord sustained me.

Psalm 17:5-7 (KJV)

Hold up my goings in thy paths, that my footsteps slip not. I have called upon thee, for thou wilt hear me, O God: incline thine ear unto me, and hear my speech. Shew thy marvellous lovingkindness, O thou that savest by thy right hand them which put their trust in thee from those that rise up against them.

Psalm 34:3-5 (KJV)

O magnify the Lord with me, and let us exalt his name together. I sought the Lord, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears. They looked unto him, and were lightened: and their faces were not ashamed.

Luke 10:16-17 (KJV)

16 He that heareth you heareth me; and he that despiseth you despiseth me; and he that despiseth me despiseth him that sent me. 17 And the seventy returned again with joy, saying, Lord, even the devils are subject unto us through thy name.

No comments:

Post a Comment