Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Do Not Grow Weary

Hello, My son, it is Jehovah Elohim speaking with you this day and I have an urgent message that I want you to give out asap!  The time of the end is upon you – this is nothing new as I’ve been warning of this for many years.  But things are getting very arduous indeed.  Your “king” is about to try and divide My land, Israel, and I cannot let this happen.  The time is at hand when I will divide your land, the harlot America.  She has strayed far from Me and now I must do what I dread.  I simply cannot let the stench of her abominations to rise any longer and I will smite her for her gross sin.  Prepare your hearts, My children, that you may be covered in the Blood of My Son, Yeshua, the Lamb of God who came to the earth to take away the sin of mankind.  My scribe, Alan, senses in his heart that the times are changed, and so do all of My children, who are under My wing of protection and of whom I know and who know Me.  Many of My chosen are yet to know Me, as they slumber in their sin.  But very soon I will shake this land, America, and many will become awakened from their slumber and be saved unto salvation.  My children, all around you are evil ones and they can’t wait to wreak havoc on your lives.  They hate you with fervent hate, and you will be tested.  I have spoken to My scribe, Alan, recently about this time of testing.  This must come to pass My children, for this will prepare you for the war that is just ahead.  This battle that is upon you will be devastating, but it is nothing like what is to follow.  Your nation will soon be under martial law and it only gets worse from there.  My children, I long for you to come back to Me, to have fellowship with Me, and to love Me above all.  Anything that is not of Me must be purged from your heart, for if you do not do this, then you will falter in the coming testing.  Yes, I speak with urgency as the end of all things is at hand.  I speak through many of My scribes, teachers, watchmen and prophets in this time, and I’m speaking freely with many, but few listen.  Still your heart’s My loves, and listen to your Bridegroom, for He longs to be with His Bride.  Be washed in His Blood, and be cleansed of all unrighteousness, and soon we will be together.  Do not grow weary of waiting, My loves, for My time is not your time, and My ways are not your ways.  Everything has been written from long ago, and it all now comes to pass.  My Word will stand.  My Word is being fulfilled even now.  My Word leads to Life – Eternal life with Me in Heaven.  This is written, so it shall be…  Your heavenly Father, Jehovah Elohim.

Zechariah 2:7-9 (KJV)

Deliver thyself, O Zion, that dwellest with the daughter of Babylon. For thus saith the Lord of hosts; After the glory hath he sent me unto the nations which spoiled you: for he that toucheth you toucheth the apple of his eye. For, behold, I will shake mine hand upon them, and they shall be a spoil to their servants: and ye shall know that the Lord of hosts hath sent me.

Revelation 17:4-6 (KJV)

And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication: And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth. And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

Revelation 3:19-21 (KJV)

19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent. 20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. 21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

Hebrews 12:1-3 (KJV)

12 Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us, Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God. For consider him that endured such contradiction of sinners against himself, lest ye be wearied and faint in your minds.

Isaiah 40:30-31 (KJV)

30 Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall: 31 But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

No comments:

Post a Comment