Thursday, October 4, 2018

Sooner Than You Can Imagine

October 3, 2018 Wednesday
Hello, My son, this is Jehovah Elohim speaking with you this day.  Alan, I want you to write when I prod you, as I have much to tell you and the world at this time.  Yes, MUCH is planned and already in play on the earth and soon you will feel the sting as My judgments unfold.  Actually, it is more of Me stepping back and allowing the enemy more access to the world.  But do not fear, for I AM with each of My chosen, who are near to Me and are repentant and are covered in the Blood of My Son, Yeshua.  The world want’s nothing from Me, so I will give her what she wants.   My children, draw ever closer to Me each moment, as I am allowing more of Me to you.  You’ll notice that you have more access to Me in this darkness, and I will guide you in all that you do.  Empty yourself of this world, for it quickly unravels now.  I AM all you need, and I will supply everything.  As you draw near to Me you will realize just how little you need, as My presence with you brings great blessing.  Even if you find yourself enslaved or in prison, rejoice, for your reward is great if you trust Me in this time.  I will speak through you to the unsaved and those opposed to Me, but in this many will come to Me and be saved.  They will repent and turn to My Son for healing of their souls.  Alan, tell them… Tell them that I AM COMING!  And this is sooner than you can imagine.  No man knows the day nor the hour of My visitation, but when it comes you will leap for joy as you then are transformed.  There is much to do… be open and accessible for Me to use at a moment’s notice.  Unshackle yourself from the world and cleave to Me and soon we will be together for eternity.  Take this to heart, My people.  It is unfolding even now…  Your loving Father, Jehovah Elohim.

Hebrews 9:13-15 (KJV)

13 For if the blood of bulls and of goats, and the ashes of an heifer sprinkling the unclean, sanctifieth to the purifying of the flesh:
14 How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?
15 And for this cause he is the mediator of the new testament, that by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions that were under the first testament, they which are called might receive the promise of eternal inheritance.

Revelation 3:13-17 (KJV)

13 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.
14 And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;
15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.
16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.
17 Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:

Matthew 25:13 (KJV)

13 Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.

No comments:

Post a Comment