Thursday, October 4, 2018

Walk Worthy of Me

October 4, 2018 Thursday
Yes, My son, write, for your Heavenly Father, Jehovah Elohim wants to speak to you now.  I have heard your cries My son, and it pleases Me to answer them.  You ask rightly, placing the Blood of My Son, Yeshua, on you and your family at all times.  This is good for the evil one cannot touch you as you are under My Son’s blood covering.  I want all My children to learn this simple but necessary task; stay under the covering of the Blood of Yeshua!  You do this by surrendering your will to My will.  You do this by giving Me everything that is before you.  You do this by drawing near to Me and staying in constant prayer with Me.  You do this whenever you think of Me and place My thoughts above your own.  This is the way to life on the earth – even in the darkness that you find yourselves.  My light shines within your heart to much joy and peace that passes understanding.  Walk worthy of Me and the world will see Me in you and many, My children, will be saved.  Never waste the time you have by engaging with the things of this earth, for very soon it will all be burned up and re-made the way I intended it to be.  That shiny new car – that new phone – that new gadget that has taken your gaze for far too long, will all come to ruin very shortly, so don’t place any value in them, but value your time with Me and what I give My faithful sons and daughters.  Draw near; I speak to you in a whisper, so quiet your souls.  I AM speaking freely to any who will push aside the cacophony of the world and listen intently to My still small voice within.  My servant, Alan, has set out in this manner for years and now I speak freely to Him whenever I please, and he is quick to listen and write.  These are not his words, but MINE!  Therefore, listen to what is written.  Soon the woe will pass and we will be together forever.  I get excited at this thought, and I want you to as well.  Soon, My children…  Your Heavenly Father, Jehovah Elohim.

Revelation 8:4 (KJV)

And the smoke of the incense, which came with the prayers of the saints, ascended up before God out of the angel's hand.

Luke 8:16 (KJV)

16 No man, when he hath lighted a candle, covereth it with a vessel, or putteth it under a bed; but setteth it on a candlestick, that they which enter in may see the light.

Philippians 4:7 (KJV)

And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

2 Peter 3:9-12 (KJV)

The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

1 Kings 19:11-12 (KJV)

11 And he said, Go forth, and stand upon the mount before the Lord. And, behold, the Lord passed by, and a great and strong wind rent the mountains, and brake in pieces the rocks before the Lord; but the Lord was not in the wind: and after the wind an earthquake; but the Lord was not in the earthquake:
12 And after the earthquake a fire; but the Lord was not in the fire: and after the fire a still small voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment