Thursday, October 4, 2018

Turn Aside from the World


October 2, 2018 Tuesday
Dearest Alan, it is I, Jehovah Elohim speaking with you this day.  Listen closely, My son, as the days are very evil, and deception abounds.  You sense an unsettling in your Spirit and this is not an error, for it is from Me.  I AM stirring the hearts of My children to draw ever closer to Me at this time.  Horrendous things are coming on the earth in the next few days that you will be amazed and fearful if you are far from Me.   But those close to Me will have a peace that passes understanding.  Th time of the end is upon you and there is no stopping it.  My wrath will come just as I have said in My Word.  Everything will be fulfilled in My Word as it was written before time began.  Now is the time, My children, to turn aside from your worldly lusts, repent and turn fully to I AM, for I AM calling you to Me even now.  Those who won’t wake up because they are rebellious in their hearts will weep terribly in the coming days.  Judgment is set for the once-great America.  She has sown sin and abominations around the earth far too long… now is the time of My Wrath to be poured out upon this wretched land.  All over the earth My people are sensing the times they live, but many are still slumbering.  My shakings come, and many will wake from their daze and run back to Me in repentance, and this pleases Me to forgive them.  Turn aside from the world, My children.  Be washed in the Blood of My Precious Son, Yeshua, and be saved from the coming wrath.  Now is the time to do so… if you wait, it may be too late.  Don’t be late, My children, or you will have many regrets.  Your loving Father, Jehovah Elohim.

Luke 24:44 (KJV)

And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me.

Jeremiah 16:10-13 (KJV)

10 And it shall come to pass, when thou shalt shew this people all these words, and they shall say unto thee, Wherefore hath the Lord pronounced all this great evil against us? or what is our iniquity? or what is our sin that we have committed against the Lord our God?
11 Then shalt thou say unto them, Because your fathers have forsaken me, saith the Lord, and have walked after other gods, and have served them, and have worshipped them, and have forsaken me, and have not kept my law;
12 And ye have done worse than your fathers; for, behold, ye walk every one after the imagination of his evil heart, that they may not hearken unto me:
13 Therefore will I cast you out of this land into a land that ye know not, neither ye nor your fathers; and there shall ye serve other gods day and night; where I will not shew you favour.

Romans 13:11 (KJV)

And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed.

No comments:

Post a Comment