Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Not As It Seems



September 6, 2016 Tuesday
Good morning, My precious children, it is I, your Almighty Creator God speaking to you this day, and I bring a word of good cheer, and of concern for My children so I want you to listen to what I have to say to you.  It is good to be back with you, Alan, My scribe, as you have been on vacation with your family.  This is good to have time alone with them, and with your many friends, for soon things in this world will become fearful.  This time away was a gift from Me to you.  But today is another day, and things are right on track, My children.  I love each of you with unending love, My precious ones, and I keep each of you in My Mighty Hands of protection.  Yes, the world has grown dark, and yet You are shielded by My Mighty power.  I want each of you to draw near to Me at all times, My children, because the evil one wants you completely distracted from what I want for you.  Listen closely, My children, for everything that is not of Me is pulling you away from Me.  Everything you hear apart from Me is suspect of being lies, so I want you to test everything you hear with My Word, My precious children.  If it doesn’t align with My Word, then it is not of Me and is a distraction from Me.  Each of your names are written on the palm of My mighty hands, so I will never leave you or forsake you, even as the enemy tries to destroy you and your relationship with Me.  Do Not Fear!  Fear is not of Me.  Fear is of the Devil and his evil demons.   If you have fear, bring it to Me and lets work through this, My children.  I want each of you to live in constant contact with Me so that no lies can come in and confuse you, as many around the earth have already fallen for the Devil’s schemes.  I want you to draw back to Me NOW, My precious ones, for the time is so short now.  Yes, that’s right, My beautiful children, your redemption is upon you, as soon, and VERY SOON I bring you Home to Me in Heaven.  While the earth is distracted by a new season of sports, politics and other entertainment venues, the people of the earth are being judged with many disasters.   Major earthquakes, storms, drought, fire, pestilence and other things are unfolding now at a rapid pace as evil is unleashed.  America is being judged even now.  For most in America, everything seems calm, normal and promising.  The elections are coming, the economy seems to be in good footing, oil prices have kept the price of fuel low and food is still plentiful.  Yet it all is an illusion, My children.  All is about to come crashing down before you and you can do nothing to stop it.  Your economy, the “almighty dollar” is about to tumble and the foundations on which many stand will shift as sand.  I want My children, My precious ones to have no fear when you see these things unfold.  Timing is linked to Israel, to the Temple Mount, and to the dividing of my Land.  There is a full force swelling to divide My Land and those who touch the apple of My Eye will in fact be the ones who are divided.  The fault line in the center of America will soon burst and America will be divided down the middle.  Is this not foretold in My Word?  Those who touch My land, I will touch.  Even now, America, you are being handed over to the world as My judgment is poured out upon you.  My Wrath comes to America because you have forsaken Me and My Word.  The ground is blood-soaked with the cries of the innocent, and I now judge Her.  But as My cup of wrath is poured out upon Her, I shield My precious children with My Mighty Hand of protection.  You, My children, will shine like the stars in the heavens as this darkness unfolds.  So do NOT fear!  Where is it written that I leave My people for the wolves?  Where have I ever left you alone, My precious ones?  Have I not proven faithful since time began?  I will never leave you, My precious ones.  I say this often because many of you doubt.  Now is not the time to doubt.  I speak directly to your heart now, My little ones, and I want you to listen to Me now, as you draw near to Me, I draw near to you.  When My judgments become more intense it will become more difficult to hear from Me.  If you are not in the habit of hearing from Me today, then it will become very difficult in the coming days as darkness is now almost complete in the earth.  The gates of hell have been opened and a torrent of evil demons have saturated your skies.  The Nephilim have turned and have been charged as instruments of My judgment upon those who have forsaken Me for the things of the earth.  But you, My precious children, have proven yourself faithful through the purifying fires of affliction and are now pure before Me.  It is you whom I come for now!  Yes, that’s right, My precious ones, I come for you now!  The times of change are upon you – My end-times plans are unfolding now!  Draw near to Me now, for the Trumpet is soon to blow.  This is enough for today, My children.  Think of Me in all that you do.  Seek My counsel in all things.  Love others as I have loved you, and soon, and VERY SOON the celebration will begin.  Your Loving Father, Jehovah Elohim.

Genesis 15:1 (KJV)

15 After these things the word of the Lord came unto Abram in a vision, saying, Fear not, Abram: I am thy shield, and thy exceeding great reward.

1 Thessalonians 5:21-24 (KJV)

21 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. 22 Abstain from all appearance of evil. 23 And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. 24 Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it.

Isaiah 49:7-19 (KJV)

Thus saith the Lord, the Redeemer of Israel, and his Holy One, to him whom man despiseth, to him whom the nation abhorreth, to a servant of rulers, Kings shall see and arise, princes also shall worship, because of the Lord that is faithful, and the Holy One of Israel, and he shall choose thee. Thus saith the Lord, In an acceptable time have I heard thee, and in a day of salvation have I helped thee: and I will preserve thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, to establish the earth, to cause to inherit the desolate heritages; That thou mayest say to the prisoners, Go forth; to them that are in darkness, Shew yourselves. They shall feed in the ways, and their pastures shall be in all high places. 10 They shall not hunger nor thirst; neither shall the heat nor sun smite them: for he that hath mercy on them shall lead them, even by the springs of water shall he guide them. 11 And I will make all my mountains a way, and my highways shall be exalted. 12 Behold, these shall come from far: and, lo, these from the north and from the west; and these from the land of Sinim. 13 Sing, O heavens; and be joyful, O earth; and break forth into singing, O mountains: for the Lord hath comforted his people, and will have mercy upon his afflicted. 14 But Zion said, The Lord hath forsaken me, and my Lord hath forgotten me. 15 Can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? yea, they may forget, yet will I not forget thee. 16 Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands; thy walls are continually before me. 17 Thy children shall make haste; thy destroyers and they that made thee waste shall go forth of thee. 18 Lift up thine eyes round about, and behold: all these gather themselves together, and come to thee. As I live, saith the Lord, thou shalt surely clothe thee with them all, as with an ornament, and bind them on thee, as a bride doeth. 19 For thy waste and thy desolate places, and the land of thy destruction, shall even now be too narrow by reason of the inhabitants, and they that swallowed thee up shall be far away.

Proverbs 7:1-3 (KJV)

My son, keep my words, and lay up my commandments with thee. Keep my commandments, and live; and my law as the apple of thine eye. Bind them upon thy fingers, write them upon the table of thine heart.

Zechariah 2:7-9 (KJV)

Deliver thyself, O Zion, that dwellest with the daughter of Babylon. For thus saith the Lord of hosts; After the glory hath he sent me unto the nations which spoiled you: for he that toucheth you toucheth the apple of his eye. For, behold, I will shake mine hand upon them, and they shall be a spoil to their servants: and ye shall know that the Lord of hosts hath sent me.

Matthew 16:15-19 (KJV)

15 He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am? 16 And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God. 17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven. 18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. 19 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment