Friday, September 9, 2016

Power in Prayer



Hello My beautiful children, it is I, your Eternal Creator God, Jehovah Elohim speaking with you today.  My children, I want you to draw near to Me today, closer than you ever have, because the days are evil and Satan and his followers, the fallen angels of old, are working feverishly to lead as many as possible away from Me for he knows that his time is so short now.  That’s right, time is very short now for him to work, and he hates all of My children.  You cannot fathom the rage and hatred that he has for you, My precious ones, and he has dispatched all of the fallen angels, all of them from the abyss to each of My precious ones to be constantly with them, with you, to keep you from Me.  Oh how dark these days are, My children, as these evil demons have blackened the sky of the earth if you could see them.  But you, My precious little lambs, you are protected by My mighty army of righteous angels that I have dispatched to shield you from this evil.  If you could witness, if you could see with spiritual eyes what is happening all around you, you would easily become fearful as this battle has intensified greatly over the past several weeks, and will continue to escalate until the Trumpet sounds and I call you Home to Me.  These demons chose to follow Lucifer, Satan, whenever pride enveloped him and he desired to be worshipped as Me.  Roughly 1/3rd of  these angels chose to follow him, which means 2/3rds chose to remain faithful to their Creator – Me, and they will do as I instruct.  Each of you has at least one angel surrounding you at all times, while others who are under extreme attacks have a multitude protecting them.   But sadly, others of My children who are slipping back into the world have removed themselves from My care and are under full attack.  You see this in My children as you look into the world and see so many who call themselves “Christian” falling into heavy attacks from the enemy.  Yes, I allow some of these attacks for My purposes, to turn their eyes and hearts fully back to Me, but others are in danger of losing what they had in Me altogether.  For those who forsake Me after I come into their hearts, choosing instead to be obedient to Me, they chose to be obedient to their flesh to their own demise.  This should not be, My children!  This is why it is imperative to draw near to Me at all times now, for any little hole in your armor will allow demons into your lives and bring great sorrows.  My scribe, Alan, is now witnessing this with those he dearly loves, and yet he feels helpless to do anything.  Many of you are in similar situations, but I want you to know that I hear your prayers for those who are under attack from their own will, those who do not rely upon Me for all things, but instead pride has led them far from Me.  I will draw them near to Me, My children, bringing them back into full restoration in Me as you have prayed for them and I have heard your cries.  My little ones, how great your prayers are, and how great Heaven moves on your behalf, for the prayers of the righteous ones, you, availeth much.  When I said that you could say to a mountain, be cast into the ocean, now is the time when you will witness this power from your prayers to Me.   Never stop praying for your loved ones, My precious lambs, for I truly hear all that you think, say or do.  I see your faithfulness and I now reward your faith.  Soon, and VERY SOON the struggles on this earth will be over and we will be together for eternity, so be of good cheer, My little ones.  Lift up your eyes from your circumstances, be fully outfitted in My armor and the evil ones will have no entry into your hearts.  So guard your hearts by being in constant contact with me now, My loved ones.  This is enough for today.  I am always with you, My children, and I come for you now.  Your loving Father, Jehovah Elohim.

James 5:5-16 (KJV)

Ye have lived in pleasure on the earth, and been wanton; ye have nourished your hearts, as in a day of slaughter. Ye have condemned and killed the just; and he doth not resist you. Be patient therefore, brethren, unto the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth, and hath long patience for it, until he receive the early and latter rain. Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh. Grudge not one against another, brethren, lest ye be condemned: behold, the judge standeth before the door. 10 Take, my brethren, the prophets, who have spoken in the name of the Lord, for an example of suffering affliction, and of patience. 11 Behold, we count them happy which endure. Ye have heard of the patience of Job, and have seen the end of the Lord; that the Lord is very pitiful, and of tender mercy. 12 But above all things, my brethren, swear not, neither by heaven, neither by the earth, neither by any other oath: but let your yea be yea; and your nay, nay; lest ye fall into condemnation. 13 Is any among you afflicted? let him pray. Is any merry? let him sing psalms. 14 Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord: 15 And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him. 16 Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

2 Corinthians 11:2-4 (KJV)

For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ. But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ. For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.

Psalm 91 (KJV)

91 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust. Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence. He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler. Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day; Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday. A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee. Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked. Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation; 10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling. 11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways. 12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone. 13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet. 14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name. 15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him. 16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.

Luke 10:1-24King James Version (KJV)

10 After these things the Lord appointed other seventy also, and sent them two and two before his face into every city and place, whither he himself would come. Therefore said he unto them, The harvest truly is great, but the labourers are few: pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he would send forth labourers into his harvest. Go your ways: behold, I send you forth as lambs among wolves. Carry neither purse, nor scrip, nor shoes: and salute no man by the way. And into whatsoever house ye enter, first say, Peace be to this house. And if the son of peace be there, your peace shall rest upon it: if not, it shall turn to you again. And in the same house remain, eating and drinking such things as they give: for the labourer is worthy of his hire. Go not from house to house. And into whatsoever city ye enter, and they receive you, eat such things as are set before you:  And heal the sick that are therein, and say unto them, The kingdom of God is come nigh unto you. 10 But into whatsoever city ye enter, and they receive you not, go your ways out into the streets of the same, and say, 11 Even the very dust of your city, which cleaveth on us, we do wipe off against you: notwithstanding be ye sure of this, that the kingdom of God is come nigh unto you. 12 But I say unto you, that it shall be more tolerable in that day for Sodom, than for that city. 13 Woe unto thee, Chorazin! woe unto thee, Bethsaida! for if the mighty works had been done in Tyre and Sidon, which have been done in you, they had a great while ago repented, sitting in sackcloth and ashes. 14 But it shall be more tolerable for Tyre and Sidon at the judgment, than for you. 15 And thou, Capernaum, which art exalted to heaven, shalt be thrust down to hell. 16 He that heareth you heareth me; and he that despiseth you despiseth me; and he that despiseth me despiseth him that sent me. 17 And the seventy returned again with joy, saying, Lord, even the devils are subject unto us through thy name. 18 And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven. 19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you. 20 Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven. 21 In that hour Jesus rejoiced in spirit, and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes: even so, Father; for so it seemed good in thy sight. 22 All things are delivered to me of my Father: and no man knoweth who the Son is, but the Father; and who the Father is, but the Son, and he to whom the Son will reveal him. 23 And he turned him unto his disciples, and said privately, Blessed are the eyes which see the things that ye see: 24 For I tell you, that many prophets and kings have desired to see those things which ye see, and have not seen them; and to hear those things which ye hear, and have not heard them.

Matthew 17:19-21 (KJV)

19 Then came the disciples to Jesus apart, and said, Why could not we cast him out? 20 And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you. 21 Howbeit this kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting.

No comments:

Post a Comment