Thursday, September 15, 2016

Receive



Good day My beloved children, it is I, Your eternal Creator God, Jehovah Elohim speaking with you today.  I want to give a message of encouragement to you, My precious ones, for the darkness that’s in the earth is discouraging many of you.  This should not be, My children, for I AM with you!  I will never, NEVER leave you or forsake you, even when you are surrounded by darkness.  My children, I want you to draw near to Me at all times because many of you will be tempted away from Me and My ways for you in the coming days.   Watch Jerusalem and Israel, for they are My timepieces and as they are squeezed and attacked and forced to divide My land, I will in turn press and divide those who touch Her.  This is coming quickly, My precious children, and I want you to be aware of what is coming.  I told you in My Word that this would be so.  Read My Word and see for yourself.   I love you with a love you can’t comprehend, and yet so many of you resist it.  I want to lavish you with My love, so I ask you to receive it with great joy.  I will be with you at all times when the shaking begin, so don’t fret.  The American elections that are upcoming will be put on hold as unrest escalates in her land.  That’s right; many of you sense unrest brewing in your hearts and this is so – this is My warning to My children who are awake to My Sprit within them.  But many of My children are still asleep and have no sense of what is about to happen.  Unless I shake the land they will continue in their slumber, so this is a good thing for My beloved children, while at the same time judgment upon those who are far from Me – those being led by the enemy.  I know this is a difficult message for some of you to take, but it is true, for I am the Author of all things and this is My Will for you.  What is blessing for Mine own, is judgment for those that are not of Me.  These follow their father, Satan, to their own doom.  Your president, America, is the evil one spoken of in My Word, the son of perdition, and soon he will take over the role of leader of the world.   This is true, My children, and many of you have heard this from many of My children as I have revealed this to them as well.  Do not walk in unbelief any longer!  I AM the Almighty and I do as I please, and I have a plan for you and for all of My beloved children.  The time when I send My Son, Yeshua Ha Mashiach, Jesus Christ, to come for you is upon you, so do not fret.  I love you, My precious children.  I will not leave you to the wolves, but you must draw near to Me.  Be fully under My umbrella of protection by being in My perfect will for you.  This is enough for today, My precious ones.  Repent – stay pure and holy before Me, and soon we will be together forever in Eternity!  Your Heavenly Father, Jehovah Elohim.

Hebrews 13:4-6 (KJV)

Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge. Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.

1 John 3:1-3 (KJV)

Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not. Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is. And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure.

Joel 3:1-17 (KJV)

For, behold, in those days, and in that time, when I shall bring again the captivity of Judah and Jerusalem, I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land.  And they have cast lots for my people; and have given a boy for an harlot, and sold a girl for wine, that they might drink. Yea, and what have ye to do with me, O Tyre, and Zidon, and all the coasts of Palestine? will ye render me a recompence? and if ye recompense me, swiftly and speedily will I return your recompence upon your own head; Because ye have taken my silver and my gold, and have carried into your temples my goodly pleasant things: The children also of Judah and the children of Jerusalem have ye sold unto the Grecians, that ye might remove them far from their border. Behold, I will raise them out of the place whither ye have sold them, and will return your recompence upon your own head: And I will sell your sons and your daughters into the hand of the children of Judah, and they shall sell them to the Sabeans, to a people far off: for the Lord hath spoken it. Proclaim ye this among the Gentiles; Prepare war, wake up the mighty men, let all the men of war draw near; let them come up: 10 Beat your plowshares into swords and your pruninghooks into spears: let the weak say, I am strong. 11 Assemble yourselves, and come, all ye heathen, and gather yourselves together round about: thither cause thy mighty ones to come down, O Lord. 12 Let the heathen be wakened, and come up to the valley of Jehoshaphat: for there will I sit to judge all the heathen round about. 13 Put ye in the sickle, for the harvest is ripe: come, get you down; for the press is full, the fats overflow; for their wickedness is great. 14 Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision: for the day of the Lord is near in the valley of decision. 15 The sun and the moon shall be darkened, and the stars shall withdraw their shining. 16 The Lord also shall roar out of Zion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem; and the heavens and the earth shall shake: but the Lord will be the hope of his people, and the strength of the children of Israel. 17 So shall ye know that I am the Lord your God dwelling in Zion, my holy mountain: then shall Jerusalem be holy, and there shall no strangers pass through her any more.

1 comment: